PDA

View Full Version : Leg Update...In the home stretch???

Larz77
03-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Well, once again I turn to my Lupie family for thoughts and prayers as I undergo what I hope is my last surgery around this borken leg...Today I have the screws taken out of my ankle at 10am CST. It's so funny, I was nervous the last time, but after going through it, thought it was really not that big of a deal.

But middle of the night, popped awake and felt that nervousness eek in! I'm a get to it kind of guy so the wait is the worse part for me.

I'll be happy though to have the screws taken out. I've recovered to the point where the screws themselves are causing me some discomfort when I use my ankle.

Thanks!!

Larz

SandyR
03-08-2010, 05:29 PM
How did it go? I think it's normal to be a little nervous, even if it's something you had experience with it before. I hope you are well. BTW - I love the new avatar!

mountaindreamer
03-09-2010, 02:10 PM
hi larz,

hope you are doing ok today...i know you are glad that the screws are out, now you just have to get past the recovery phase again. i will keep my fingers' crossed that this was the last surgery for you.

Bonita
03-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Hey Larz i did not know that you had these medical problems. I will add you to my prayer list and i hope real soon that you are fealing better. Love and prayers Bonita