PDA

View Full Version : I've got some more questions...sorry

AlphaWolf06
03-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Hi, me again,

I was just wondering how easy/difficult you found joining the WHL forum. I tried to join another one before this one but it kept telling me I had entered my date of birth in the incorrect format and didn't provide me with the right one. I gave up with it in the end and found this forum. I found it very easy to join this one. I was just wondering if anyone had had a similar experience at all.

Harriet x

DrinkofWtr
03-03-2010, 02:11 PM
I found it very easy to join this forum. I also joined another one, but never really used it.

AlphaWolf06
03-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Hi,

The other forum wasn't called LUpus Patients Understanding & Support was it? Just out of interest.

Harriet

Bonita
03-03-2010, 03:50 PM
I did not have any trouble with this one and i am so thankfull for the people on this one. Bonita

SandyR
03-03-2010, 05:25 PM
super easy!

Faith
03-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Ditto - easy with WHL. Haven't or wanted to try any other forums as this feels like home.

If I could just get those cute little icons/pix I would be doing really well. lol.

Faith

rob
03-03-2010, 07:13 PM
That was a couple of years ago, but I don't remember any difficulty at all with joining. Conrad, the site ownr/admin does a great job of keeping this place as user friendly as possible, and it shows.

Rob

mountaindreamer
03-03-2010, 07:16 PM
hi harriett,

i have no other experience with another forum. My son found whl for me when i was diagnosed, i joined and have not looked at any others....this group has been my rock....

magistramarla
03-03-2010, 09:05 PM
This site was always easy to navigate, and WHL was easy to join, and as you know, very welcoming. I've mentioned this before, but it is worth repeating. Conrad is an angel for sponsoring this site and keeping it free to join. I belong to another online group, for AVN. It is also a loving, warm family. Unfortunately, one must now pay $20 per year to join because of the costs of maintaining the site. I also recently joined the Sjogren's Foundation because I'm going to attend the conference in San Francisco. Part of the $32 per year membership fee includes the "privilege" of access to their member forum. Thanks to Conrad, we here at WHL have free access to this wonderful forum. I'm one who could afford to pay membership fees, but I'm thankful that this forum is free for the sake of those who need this group and might not be able to reach out for support if there was a cost.
We all owe a debt of gratitude to our beloved administrator.
Marla

Faith
03-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Ditto Marla!! Well said. We owe Conrad a lot of gratitude for keeping this site free and open. He does an awesome job and is always adding more pull-downs, games, etc.

We are very blessed!!

Faith