PDA

View Full Version : easy bruising?

ashleybaby715
03-02-2010, 11:25 AM
i just have a quick question.
do any of you bruise really easily??

because i mean, i used to bruise easy all the time...but now, you just tap me and i have a black and blue mark!!
i hate it because i just have bruises allllll overrr me !!
and with me being clumsy and walking into stuff and falling all the time, this is a really bad thing!
haha

i currently have bruises all over my legs ! my arms and i have a black eye :( ughhh
hahaha

gina
03-02-2010, 12:32 PM
i also bruise easily don't know why. i blame it on the lupus and what it does to our blood cells. you can hug me and leave marks on my arms from the pressure of your arms. just another thing to add to this.

pandagirl
03-02-2010, 01:58 PM
I have always bruised very easily.....my daughter as well..even worse than me actually. I like t think of myself as a tender peach...hahahahahah

kim,l
03-02-2010, 02:56 PM
yes i bruise very easily i think it is a combination of lupus and medication only have to slightly bumb myself and i have massive bruise. hugs kim l

Angel Oliver
03-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Only the last 3 weeks or so i have noticed my knees are all bruised and a few on my arms...so yes...me too :) x

Serenity81
03-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Yep! I find bruises that I have no explanation for sometimes!!

magistramarla
03-02-2010, 10:15 PM
I think that I've read that easy bruising is one of the many symptoms of our lovely AI diseases. I know that I've had them all my life. I used to have lots with a mother who often would beat me with anything that she happened to have in her hand at the time.
Now, if Jeff holds onto my arm tightly to keep me from falling, you can see little bruises where his fingertips were. I also often find bruises that I have no explanation for.
All four of my girls are the same way. Growing up in Tex-Mex San Antonio, they used to get teased a lot about being easily bruised little white girls.
Marla

SuperGiv
03-03-2010, 04:40 AM
I always get bruises on my legs and arms that I have no idea where they've come from! Also they take ages to go. Lovely illness hehe..

Bonita
03-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I also bruise easily and some is my age and the other is this diease and the prednisone. Bonita

karenboss
03-03-2010, 04:01 PM
My dr told me that planquinel is something of a blood thinner and can contriubte to easy bruising.

Angel Oliver
03-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Oh really Karen? Now im on that ! Thanks...now i know why i bruise.Hope you are keeping ok.
love
Amanda.xxxx

capncrunch
03-03-2010, 04:47 PM
i just have a quick question.
do any of you bruise really easily??

because i mean, i used to bruise easy all the time...but now, you just tap me and i have a black and blue mark!!
i hate it because i just have bruises allllll overrr me !!
and with me being clumsy and walking into stuff and falling all the time, this is a really bad thing!
haha

i currently have bruises all over my legs ! my arms and i have a black eye :( ughhh
hahaha

i dont bruise very easily,
and you live in pittsburgh??!??!
i live in Pittsburgh too lol

Faith
03-03-2010, 05:35 PM
I bruise easy and now even easier taking baby aspirin for APS to thin the blood.

I barely run into something; I am purple and black. I think it's just part of the whole fun facts of having Lupus. lol.

Faith