PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE... daughter #2

pandagirl
02-25-2010, 03:40 PM
So I got my Alexis's results from ped. rheumy..No obvious signs of Lupus....YAY! She is having some joint pain...one test ..C-4 (?) had a slight elevation. If I understood the doc correctly it could be a sign of rheumatoid if it goes higher...she will watch it closely. She rx'd her some anti inflam drugs and goes back in 6 wks. I feel very fortunate to be near a big medical cntr which has a center for pediatric rheumatology/immunology. Thanks for all the prayers!
p.s. it is snowing like crazy here in NJ!!

magistramarla
02-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Andrea,
I'm glad that the news was mostly good. You are really lucky to have good docs nearby who are willing to keep checking on her. Now RELAX!
I've heard that you folks are supposed to get a lot of snow. Wow, what a year. My poor friend who lives in Manassas, Va. has really been snowed in. I've even seen pictures of snow in San Antonio. Wouldn't you know it, we lived there for 17 years and no snow, we move to the coast and this year, it snows!
I'm just glad that I got to see a little of it while we were in Arkansas to see the grandson.
Hugs,
Marla