PDA

View Full Version : It' Been A Year For Angel

wrightrs
02-25-2010, 01:50 PM
It's been a year since Angel lost sweet Daisy her dog. I just wanted to let her Know she is in my prayers.

Saysusie
02-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Thank you for reminding us so that we can let Angel know that she is in our thoughts!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
02-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Ah Rebecca and Carlotta,

Thanks so much.I know we all have our problems,but she was my best friend and i miss her everyday.But i now do not feel as guilty as i did the best for her the day she took ill.So thanks both for caring,i know she was my pet,but to me my little baby.
Love n hugs
Amanda.xxxx

Bonita
02-28-2010, 07:05 AM
I am sorry to hear about your pet i did not know untill today that you lost your dog please know that others care . Bonita You are always there for everyone

SandyR
02-28-2010, 01:07 PM
Angel,
I still miss my dog from childhood. It's a special bond we have with our pets. They become our fur families and I think it's normal to miss and mourn them. It is my belief and hope that we will see them all in heaven one day. Until then, we can do our best to honor them by remembering the good times with them.
Sandy

Faith
02-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Angel,

I am so sorry!!! She is in my prayers. I have two dogs and they are really my children; sloppy kisses on days when we aren't feeling well and lot of love.

Faith

magistramarla
02-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Angel,
My condolences, too. We lost Whiskers, a 19 year old cat, about this time last year, and we had to have the two 18 year olds, K.C. and Bexar, put to sleep in August. I miss those old guys a lot. They were a part of the family for a long, long time.
Hugs,
Marla

Angel Oliver
02-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Ah thanks so much Bonita,Sandy,Faith & Marla, yes they are like our children and so missed when they leave.I do hope we meet again and Marla im sorry you lost your pets also.But we are keeping the memory alive,right now.Thanks all for being so understanding.

Love
Amanda.xxxx

magistramarla
02-28-2010, 10:30 PM
Angel,
You're right. We never forget them. They give us so much unconditional love and all they ask for is to be loved. I could never stand to live without having a cat or two in my house.
Here are some pictures of Whiskers, Lady Diana, K.C. (Kool Cat) and Bexar. They have all passed on, and I will always remember them.
Hugs,
Marla

Angel Oliver
03-01-2010, 04:49 PM
OMG how cute ahhhhhhh beautiful and being remembered now.xxxxxxxxxx

wrightrs
03-02-2010, 09:03 PM
I was this time of year when we lost our dog Dusty. Around three years ago. It's like losing a member of your family.

magistramarla
03-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Here's an idea,
Post a picture of your dear little lost loved one like I did with my babies. If felt good to go looking for the pictures and to see my babies again. It's also nice to share and that way we all remember them.
It's a sort of In Memoriam thread.
Marla

Faith
03-03-2010, 04:07 PM
That is a good idea Marla. I like it. It's really hard to get over losing a pet; but we can remember happier times that we had with them. I lost a schnauzer in 2003 after it ingested a palm tree spike only to come home. It was awful and I cried for days. She is always in my heart. My husband surprised me three months later with a puppy as I was still upset and crying. I truly believe she is in Heaven and in peace. I am a dog lover and couldn't imagine life without our best friend.

My mother-in-law passed away in 2002 from spinal cancer and I have pix on the fridge in happer days before the cancer took it's toll. That is the way she wanted to be remembered.

God Bless,

Faith

Angel Oliver
03-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Ah Rebecca,Marla,Faith its so sad when they go,ive had an awful time grieving for Daisy,like you all with your dear pets.Tonight i took my rescue dog Jess to the vets,it was the first time id been there since taking Daisy.I felt fine,until the vet said Oh Daisy will be missed,oh my heart ached.But i am learning that she IS in a better place,no pain and hopefully with all my other pets and family.I know it sounds silly but im hooked on John Edward,the medium.He's helped me so much to come to feel peace about Daisy.Ive always known we go somewhere,but not knowing where.But after watching him, he makes me believe after we die.....we actually DO meet up again as we did on earth,but without the body.That makes me feel excited,to think we'll be met onnce we go.Do you all believe this happens? Faith and im sorry about your Mother in law also. And Rebecca your Dusty and Marla....to loose more than one at once wow.To me my pets have always been treated like my friend my sister n soulmate no different to us and its nice to see im not alone.
Love
Amanda.xxxx

Faith
03-03-2010, 05:15 PM
I am sorry Angel. Sometimes, we all don't think and oops "we miss anika, dusty or daisy" and it hurts. I do not believe it is intentional whatsoever; just a human slip of the tongue while trying to comfort someone. For many, it's raw and still hurts. I have been there.

I am not familiar with John Edward. I read Max Lucado and David Jeremiah. I do believe we will all meet in Heaven when it is our time and see our family, friends, and dogs (loved ones).

So, how did you come across Jess your rescue? He sounds adorable? How breed is he or mix? I have been reading up on papillions and how smart they are. I started looking up rescues and my hubby gently reminds me we have two loved dogs whom are truly spoiled rotten. lol. I love dogs and couldn't imagine my life without him. When I am feeling not so great; my golden retreiver/poodle mix gently jumps on the bed and puts her face on my pillow to say "it's okay. We are in this together, and it will get better" while looking at me with big huge brown eyes.

See, I am dog gone crazy. lol.

Faith

mountaindreamer
03-03-2010, 08:12 PM
hi amanda,

i smile whenever i feel like my grandmother or my dear friend stop by and visit me while they are skipping around everywhere. I feel their kisses, and i am encircled with their presence. Now, do i have proof of this, NO, but who am i hurting by believing that these dear people can send me messages. I don't know what happens to us after we die, but it makes me feel better smile at my loved ones in the sky.

i have a story to share.... a family had to put their beloved old dog to sleep. the vet went to their house and the family was present. Afterwards, the vet said he did not understand why pets could not live as long as humans. the little boy of the family spoke up and said....that is because pets are born knowing how to love. Humans have to learn how to love, so they have to live longer. I think this story says it all for our four-legged family members. They loved from the day they were born, and we all were fortunate to be the recipients of this unconditional love.

magistramarla
03-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Phyllis,
That was a sweet story, and as I sit here with both cats cuddled against me on the couch, I can't help but agree. Their love is unconditional, and so very comforting on those "down days".
Marla

Angel Oliver
03-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Faith, Jess is a poodle and she is a rescue dog who we were fostering but could not let her go.She is adorable. Yes i know what you mean,when Daisy went the house and our lives were so empty,so Jess was what we got.Phyllis your story is lovely.xxxxxxx

Faith
03-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Amanda,

Jess sounds cute!! Poodles have a lot of empathy. It amazes me.

Phyllis,

Your story was very touching and I teared up. Thank you for sharing.

Faith

Angel Oliver
03-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Yes Faith she does moan allot :) a bit like me too lol...but i love her .xxxxx

Angel Oliver
11-04-2010, 02:16 PM
I have just started a new thread :_ Jess my poodle is getting famous!! woohoo:)xx