PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines day.xxxxxx

Angel Oliver
02-13-2010, 06:09 PM
Just to wish you all a Happy Valentines Day today.

Lots of love n smooches
from
Amanda.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

debbie-b
02-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Thanks Amanda,

You too.

Hope everybody enjoys the day of love.

Debbie

SandyR
02-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Happy Valentine's Day! If you have a love I hope you have a good time. If not, I hope love finds you soon.

magistramarla
02-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Happy Valentine's Day to all!
We've just finished celebrating a day early. We went to see Avatar again, this time in 3D. Then we had a lovely dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant in Monterey and watched the parade of nice cars on the main drag coming from the ProAm Golf Tournament. We had our day out early, to avoid the crowds. Now I'll cook nice meals and leave my sweetie alone (mostly) so that he can study.
I hope that everyone has a lovely and restful weekend.
Love,
Marla

Bonita
02-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Happy Valentines Day to everyone and may it be a pain free day Love Bonita

Larz77
02-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Happy Valentines Day to all my Lupie sisters (and brothers) and their families!! You all have a very special place in my heart!

Larz

mabeljane
02-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Happy Valentines day to all. Marla, I really must go to see Avatar. Especially in 3D. Larz77 love the avatar and the explanation too!!!

magistramarla
02-14-2010, 07:55 PM
My daughter in Arkansas went to see it today. It's their first anniversary, so Meg and Tyler went to dinner and to see Avatar at the Imax. She was so nervous. They left Ryan (6 weeks old) with Tyler's grandparents for the evening. She had never been away from him since he was born, so I'm really hoping that she was able to relax enough to enjoy that great movie.
Marla