PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened With That Idea to Meet Up?

SandyR
02-12-2010, 10:31 PM
I was looking for that thread that we were all talking about meeting up at different regional locations and skyping to each other in March and realized I haven't seen it in a long time and have no idea what it was called. Was there a resolution worked out for that?

abbasgirl
02-13-2010, 11:35 AM
I missed that post entirely.

SandyR
02-13-2010, 08:49 PM
it was a little while back. I know Marla and Saysusie and Rob were all on it, but I don't remember what happened with the outcome. We were talking about meeting up in small groups and skyping as a large group in March.

magistramarla
02-13-2010, 09:23 PM
I think that SpanglishQueen may have originated that thread, but I'm not sure. She had suggested Vegas, and I was all up for it, but I think that it wouldn't work for the majority, so the idea got dropped. It would be nice if we could ever have a face-to-face "conference". I would love to see it happen.
Marla

Saysusie
02-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Marla;
That is sort of how I remembered it also, that there were many who could not come to Las Vegas so the plan sort of faded away! We are only 2 1/2 hours south of Vegas, so it would be very easy for me to go there. But, didn't we talk about some sort of cyber meeting?? Like an appointed day and time that we could all be at a webcam???

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
02-16-2010, 04:21 PM
That is sort of what I remember too, but didn't we talk about doing that in March? Was there a date picked? A plan formed? Are people still interested?

mountaindreamer
02-16-2010, 05:12 PM
hi everyone,

i remember it just like Marla....was a great idea, but was too physically challenging. however, i love the idea of a cyber party...surely we could all find access to an equiped computer.

i vote to push forward with the idea.

wrightrs
02-16-2010, 07:07 PM
I have the webcam but can't figure out how to the cyber thing lol.

wrightrs
03-02-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm own skype now so I'm ready to do it when everybody else is.