PDA

View Full Version : MRI and Johnny Depp =D

ritzbit
02-12-2010, 07:25 PM
I had my MRI tonight and I was suprised that I could watch a movie during it? lol So it wasnt too bad, though my right ear is very irritated now. I think I can call Childrens tomorrow to get the results. Lets hope its at least something helpful!

abbasgirl
02-13-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm glad that the mri was easy for you. watching a movie during a mri is so nice! Any news about the results yet?

ritzbit
02-13-2010, 02:07 PM
No my mom is going to wait to call up there. They told us the results would be ready in 24 hours but my mom isnt sure who to call becuz my actual doctors office isn't open until Monday so we might just wait til then so we can ask my doctor

magistramarla
02-13-2010, 09:56 PM
A movie during the MRI!? That's just plain decadent! I'm sure glad that they made it as pleasant as possible for you.
Be sure to let us know what the doc says about the results.
Hugs,
Marla

ritzbit
02-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Johnny Depp makes everything better. haha =D

SandyR
02-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Ritzbit I went on the Pirates of the Carribean ride yesterday and thought of you. The Johnny Depp in that ride looks like he is alive! I wanted to go through the ride again and again and again, but was convinced that he wouldn't come to live any more the next time round. :)

mountaindreamer
02-15-2010, 10:18 PM
hi ritz,

wow,,,,watching a movie during the MRI...that is a nice addition they have made. I bet it helped pass the time.

have you found out anything about the test?

ritzbit
02-16-2010, 10:59 AM
It helped some. I was supposed to get the results yesterday but when my mom called they were closed becuz of our mini blizzard that just went through. So we're hoping they call us back today becuz my mom left them a message