PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the Winter OlympicS?

SandyR
02-12-2010, 06:33 PM
If so, what are your favorite parts to watch? I like the opening and closing ceremonies best and then the ice skating and sking.

Ibusnelli07
02-12-2010, 07:03 PM
im watching it right now.. i too like the opening ceremony.. i liked the " we are the world" remake they just showed on it..im interested to see how this ceremony is going to be compared to all the others... hope its good!!

mountaindreamer
02-12-2010, 07:17 PM
i am watching the opening ceremonies right now....i have a tremendous respect for all atheletes...i love to watch all of it.

SandyR
02-13-2010, 08:56 PM
the opening ceremony was beautiful. I loved the way the floor changed. I thought they did a good job telling Canada's story. Did you guys see that speed skating race tonight?

SandyR
02-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Holy Moly! Today's snow action has been something! All those wipeouts in the woman's downhill race and on the men's snowboarding. My bones and joints are aching just watching them! But Woo Hoo team USA for doing so well today!

kducks
02-18-2010, 12:26 PM
We have been watching every night. I'm a huge hockey fan, so it's great to see all the different countries playing. Plus, my team The Anaheim Ducks has nine players representing their various countries, the most in the NHL so I get to cheer my boys on. Been watching alot of the other events too, really disappointed with NBC and the tape delay out here in the West even though we are in the same time zone.

DrinkofWtr
02-18-2010, 05:45 PM
I would like to watch the curling, but I am not sure when they will show that.

SandyR
02-18-2010, 05:51 PM
I think curlingmight be today. I keep seeing alot about it today.
kducks - that's cool about your team. I love watching my teams when they play their sports.

Faith
02-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Womens' downhill was insane. I couldn't believe Vonn made it to the bottom; but noticed she was skiing on only one ski at the end because of the pain. Wow. Inspiration . . . I was in awe.

Faith