PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm a new member

loopycathy
02-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Hi I was Diagnosed with Lupus in March of last year and also have Sjogrens Syndrome, underactive thyroid, peripheral neuropathy and reynauds disease luckily I don't have any kidney or heart problems but do have Autoimmune Asthma and IBS and gastric reflux. I've been suffering from a lupus rash for a while but is responding to high dose steroid cream thankgoodness, Have just had a Sjogrens Flare so still feeling sore and a bit fed up.
I have to walk with crutches because of the peripheral neuropathy causing problems with knowing where my feet are and balance problems. look forward to meeting everyone
Cathy

SandyR
02-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi Cathy!
Welcome to WHL.. I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so unwell and in a flare at the moment. Alot of us can sympathize with some (or maybe even all) your symptoms. You have found a great place where people can definately understand how you feel and what you are going through. Check out the other pages on here. There is a tab called Community with different interest groups and also an arcade to blow off some steam or burn time.
Hope to see you soon!
Sandy

Saysusie
02-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Hi Cathy;
Welcome to our family. There are very many of us here who have more than one overlapping issue going on. It can be frustrating having to deal with so much at the same time.
You will find that everyone here is very understanding and supportive and we are here to help you through this current flare. Please know that you are not alone!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie