PDA

View Full Version : Hello & Update

red246
02-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Hello everybody! I haven't been on in forever, sorry! Life has been so hectic. Hmmmmm................., updates let's see. I was doing really well. Well, after I had the throwing up blood scare. I stopped taking my Metho. I was doing great for several months - felt better than I had in years! Now over the past few months little things have begun creeping up and I can't ignore it anymore. I still don't feel as bad as I did last winter, thank you God! But, not doing as well as I was in October.

Still homeschooling the boys. Starting to think about high school preparations for the older one. Not fun - and a little scary too! Both girls are doing well in college. Can't believe my oldest is a Sophomore in College! Where has the time gone? I wish life would just slow down just a little!

Trying to catch up on messages and how everyone is doing. Hope everyone is doing well!

Angel Oliver
02-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Ah welcome back.Sorry your not as good as in October, but just take it slow.I know its a nervous time when you have to think about your son going to high school,but im sure he'll be fine. I think its so great you do homeschooling for them. Yes time....flies by! Glad you are back.

love
Amanda.xxxx

mountaindreamer
02-10-2010, 11:35 AM
hi lauren,

so happy to hear from you. Hooray for some time feeling good. I am sorry that things are creeping back up, i hope your dr. can get them under control before they get too bad.

Yes, time fles ..... my baby just celebrated his 30th birthday...so strange to not even have any kids in their 20's anymore.

I am sure you have done an excellent job of preparing your son for high school....i know he will do great.

Take care, and stay in touch....we miss you around here.