PDA

View Full Version : Send prayers and thoughts for dear Lucky 7.x

Angel Oliver
02-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Just to let everyone know our dear Jeanette is in hospital for tests. She has been so sick for so long i think her family had enough and has taken her in hospital so they can run ''proper'' tests. If i hear anything i will update you all.But Jeanette is always here for many so lets show her our support. I'll be thinking of her and sending her lots of love.

Amanda.xxxx

BonusMom
02-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Amanda. I PM'ed her around Christmas to see how she was doing and she, perky as usual, said that she'd been ill but was now on the mend. Please keep us posted. I've missed her chipper spirit on the forum.

laurid8967
02-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Jeanette -
Sending prayers and warm thoughts of wellness your way...hang in there!
Love Lauri

abbasgirl
02-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Oh no! Thanks for letting us know Amanda. I knew she had been feeling bad but wow, this has been going on way too long! Hoping and praying they solve this and she starts feeling better and stays feeling better.

mountaindreamer
02-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Jeannette,

You are always one of the first ones here to come forward with your bright spirit and your sparkling words. We love you, and i am sending tons of angels to hang out with you while you are in the hospital.

Amanda, thank you for letting us know.

Angel Oliver
02-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Ive just heard from her daughter who tells me Jeanette should be out hopefully tomorrow and Jeanette is very happy about it .Dont know anymore just yet,i suppose they'll have to wait for results.Hope its good news .xxxx

abbasgirl
02-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Tomorrow? YEAH!

Jeanette, fill us in when you can sweetie...and post updates as you get them please Amanda.

We love and miss you Jeanette!!!

mountaindreamer
02-07-2010, 05:29 PM
amanda, thank you so much for keeping us posted.

Jeannette, we love you, and hope you feel a little better each day.

magistramarla
02-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi Jeanette,
I hope that you are home and feeling better by now. We're all hoping that the tests show the docs what is wrong so that they can get you up and feeling right again.
Gentle Hugs,
Marla

SandyR
02-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Thanks for sharing this Amanda.

I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well Jeannette and hope your doctors give you some good answers tomorrow and I am glad to hear that Karl and the kids are taking good care of you. I hope to hear your smiling always positive voice soon and will be thinking of and praying for you until then.
Sandy.

rob
02-08-2010, 12:06 AM
I received a PM from Jeanette last week, and she mentioned that she's having a tough time right now. She's one of the nicest people I've met here, and I hope all is OK with her. She knows that she is missed here.

Rob

DrinkofWtr
02-08-2010, 10:51 AM
My thoughts are with you Jeanette. I sincerely hope you will be feeling better soon and that the Drs. will find out what is going on with your health.

ashleybaby715
02-08-2010, 01:35 PM
so sad to hear ! :(

she will be in my prayers forsure !

kim,l
02-08-2010, 09:10 PM
dear jeanette sorry to hear you are not well hope you feel better soon many hugs kim l

wrightrs
02-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Jeanette you are in my thoughts and prayers !!!

lucky7
02-09-2010, 07:20 PM
:barf2:OMG!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I CANT THANK YOU enough!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! Its soooooooooo appreciated to have such GOOD FRIENDS! I cherish the FRINDSHIPS i have been LUCKY to find on this BEAUTIFUL site! NOW THAT DESERVES A BIG WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!:9::hug::wave:

magistramarla
02-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Glad you're back, girl!
Are you feeling better?

abbasgirl
02-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Jeanette! Good to see you girlfriend!

Samo
02-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Jeanette...i would have sent you a worried message but I was late to the thread. I am so sorry you were not feeling well but I am glad you are back and feeling better. I have missed your posts. :cute:

Tamy
02-12-2010, 09:04 PM
It's been a while since my last visit here, so i've only just found this out. Jeanette my thoughts and prayers are with you, and I really hope you are feeling much better.
xx

mabeljane
02-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Just a short message, I am new and dont know Jeanette personally, but from all these lovely posts its easy to see she is a kind and thoughtful person, who helps everyone here. So get well soon, from me, and take care of yourself

Saysusie
02-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi Mabeljane;
Yes, Jeanette is a very kind, thoughtful, and caring person and she is a cherished member of our family. She gives so much of herself to members here and she is always one of the first ones to offer support and understanding!!

Lucky7;
I am so happy that you are home. I apologize for being late in joining this thread! So, please tell us how you are? Have you gotten the results of your tests? What were they?
Sending you much love and appreciation!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

debbie-b
02-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi Jeanette,

How are you feeling? We miss our cheerleader.

Please let us know how you are doing.

Sending you a big hug.

Debbie

lucky7
02-24-2010, 12:15 PM
OMG!! ALL OF YOU are so SWEET!!!!! I updated things in 2 new threads! THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL and KIND words from you all. YOu have no idea how GOOD that makes me feel through this all. I hope i can be here more when things settle a bit. I truely do MISS my FRIENDS here when im away. I miss being supportive to those who need it BUT you all have each other and THATS a WONDERFUL THING!!!! WOO HOO!!!! XXXXX OOOOO

MicRoMediC
02-26-2010, 08:10 AM
Hope things are doing better Jeannette!

lucky7
02-26-2010, 01:57 PM
AWWWWW, MISS YOU! THANK YOU SWEETIE! I HOPE the SAME for YOU my FRIEND!!!! PLEASE let me know!!!!!!:wiggle::yup::wink:

Angel Oliver
03-15-2010, 05:06 PM
HI Jeanette,

You are always in my thoughts and i hope you have had some results back by now and its good news.Sending you gentle hugs and same to your family and the dogs.Hope to see you back soon.

lots of love n hugs
Amanda.xxxx

brandichi
03-19-2010, 06:41 AM
OH MY GOSH!!!!! Jeannette, I'm so sorry to hear you've been through so much and I really hope that you get good results and that every day you are feeling better and stronger!!!! You are an amazing person and I'm sending you LOTS of LOVE and HUGS!!!!!!!

Bonita
03-19-2010, 09:47 AM
I am sending my thoughts and prayers that you will soon be feeling better. Sorry to hear that it has been so rough for you latley. bonita

wrightrs
03-20-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi, Still thinking about you and praying. Hope things are better for you soon.

Melly
03-20-2010, 09:15 AM
I just wanted to say hi and I hope you're doing better!! It's easy to see how much you are loved and missed. Takes an amazing person to have so many amazing friends! ;)

Hope you're having a superfantastic and extra-comfortable day!
Mel

kim,l
03-22-2010, 01:12 PM
dear jeanette i hope you are feeling better love and hugs kim l

Angel Oliver
02-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Jeanette sends all her love to all her friends.She is resting and wanted me to say hello to everyone.When she gets her ''woohoo'' back she will pop on and say hello herself. So leave her some messages here.

lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
02-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Sending lot's of prayer's & love!!!!! pray you get better soon!! Gentle Hug;s
Diane,,