PDA

View Full Version : Thank you my WHL family.xx

Angel Oliver
02-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Hiya all,

I am sorry ive been M.I.A lately ive been consumed by the ''darkness''. You know when everything seems to go wrong, you fight on,then more 'stuff' goes wrong,not the way you'd like it, you are exhausted in pain, then you feel you are being let down,failed,left to rot.....oh have i been feeling sorry for myself lately.Just could'nt seem to snap out of it. Im learning to realise i am not always going to get things i want in life to go my way immediately or if at all lol, i know i need to learn patience and wait and stop feeling so low,upset,angry. Im not feeling so desperate right now,low but not desperate!! YIPEEEEEEE!!
I just wanted to thank all my friends here who really helped me through a very difficult time! I feel embarrassed me a grown up woman just doesnt seem to be able to cope with life sometimes.But am so glad i joined WHL to be blessed with such wonderful ciber friends. You will never know how much you actually did help me with a kind word, a call.Sorry for the 'desperate' messages or the absent replies.
Hour at a time from now on for me.Im gonna take it slower and stop trying to rush things and realise also,yes some docs are quacks but are human, well actually some are human lol.
Thanks everyone!!

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx

mountaindreamer
02-04-2010, 06:55 PM
hey you,

you are a part of this family, and we all step up and help each other whenever needed. You contribute so much to this forum, you are our official welcoming committee, and you are our queen private messenger....so, you just keep remembering that we all owe you our thanks to.

you hang in there.

Angel Oliver
02-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks so much Phyllis.xxxxxxx

magistramarla
02-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi Angel,
It's good to see you back! I've missed you and our chats about Dr. Who and Primeval - LOL.
I'm glad to see that you are feeling some better about life. We all just keep on keepin' on, and there are lots of us here for you when you need us. Forget the docs, you know your body and you know that something is wrong. I hope that you find a rheumy who will help soon.
Gentle Hugs,
Marla

puzzled
02-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Hiya Amanda,

I remember those awful dark painful days when doctors couldn't get their acts together. Here's hoping you find a Rheumy real soon that will give you the care you deserve. Keep searching xx

rob
02-05-2010, 12:01 AM
It's OK Amanda. You don't need to apologize for being down. I'm just glad you are feeling a bit better, I know you have been having a tough time lately.

Rob

laurid8967
02-05-2010, 06:59 AM
Hey Amanda -
I just wanted to say that I TOTALLY understand whre youre coming from, and those days we have where there just seems to be NO LIGHT at the end of the tunnel - they just plain S&#*K! There is - in my opinion - nothing worse than doctors who are indifferent/dismissive to our health plight. I for years experienced doctors who passed the buck, looked at me as if I were crazy (I was told by one that I needed a psychiatrist...yeah, no kidding...because of you people! I wanted to say), and/or acted as if I WANTED to have a terrible disease...crazy.
In any case, having a chronic illness, being in constant pain - is depressing! Add to that the attitude of others and that AWFUL fear of the unknown and its damn-well debilitating. Note also that lupus ITSELF causes depression - chemiacally! So, I guess Im just trying to say that you have every right - as a living, breathing human being - to feel this way. Sometimes I have to have what I call "Cover Days" meaning...Im under the covers today!! Im not coming out either! Leave me alone!! Ha ha...sometimes I just need to FEEL it. For me, then its acknowledged, I get all that junk out - crying, cranky - this s%$ks-type stuff out...and I usually feel better within a few days. I also take anti-depressants - which I desperately need - and I am a member of a wonderful womans support group. I need all the help I can get.
The beauty of this group is that - THank you, God, we are not alone...thus, we understand each others pain - both physically and emotionallly. I am praying that you start to feel some semblence of peace and comfort - you deserve it - and feel free to "dump your stuff".
Take care Amanda.

Lauri

Angel Oliver
02-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Thanks so much Marla,Rob & Lauri for your help its very much appreciated.

love
Amanda.xxxx

BonusMom
02-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Amandna-
I can certainly understand your being held hostage by the cloud of darkness.

Please know that we're all here for you when the cloud dissipates some and you're ready to say "hi" again.

DrinkofWtr
02-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Angel,

I am sorry that you have been feeling so low. You don't know how many times you have lifted me up. You are a wonderful, sensitive, kind, and loving person. We all missed you and glad you are back.

Angel Oliver
02-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks so much BM and DOW its really appreciated.xxxxxx

SandyR
02-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Amanda I am so glad to hear that you are beginning to get out from under the clouds. :YES: No apologies needed, we all understand how it feels to be overwhelmed with life to the point that even just existing, let alone coping, is difficult. (((HUGS))) and (((PRAYERS))) to you.

abbasgirl
02-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Hey there Sunshine... am glad you are starting to feel better. ((((Hugs)))) If it hadn't been for you and everyone here at WHL, I would have given up on seeing more doctors. Those encouraging messages you sent were a huge help sweetie.

Angel Oliver
02-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Thanks so much Sandy & Leslie.xxxxxxxxx

ritzbit
02-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Im glad that you're back and feeling a little better. You always make me feel tons better when Im on here complaining all the time lol I've missed hearing from you!

Angel Oliver
02-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Ah thanks Ritz.xxxxxxx

lucky7
02-09-2010, 08:03 PM
:beerchug::guitar5::wub::barf2:AWWWWWW, we both know how EASY it is to be in "THAT PLACE" dont we sweetie. YOU are STRONG and HUMAN, we ALL are in THAT PLACE at times. Just know thatyour friends are here to HELP you to NOT STAY IN IT!!!! WOO HOO AMANDA!

Angel Oliver
02-10-2010, 05:52 AM
Thanks Jeanette, so glad you are out of hospital and at home with your feet up resting hopefully!!

I carnt thank everyone here enough,just to log on and see a sentence of kindness just helps me realise im not alone.I can get through this. I know ive along way to go, i realise i do need to totally change all my doctors as i called,so desperate 3 weeks ago and you know, he never rang me back. I just carnt get myself to call him as it feels he doesnt take me serious now, just another teary eyed patient and so my faith in him has gone. Ooooow im sat here typing and it was sunny but now the snow is so heavy and the wind has picked up....wow i love the snow :) Thanks so much to all of you.xxxxxxxx

Samo
02-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Amanda,
I am sorry I am late to reply...I can relate with your initial statement quite well. I am glad you got over that hump. I like your avatar, nice smile :cute:

Angel Oliver
02-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Ah thanks Samo, how are you? xxxx

lucky7
02-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Wish i could be here MORE AMANDA! I LOVE and CARE ABOUT my BLUE EYED BEAUTY so much!!! Even when im not around, which is ALOT lately! SO SORRY!!! I HOPE to be a BETTER FRIEND to ALL OF MY FRIENDS here when i get better and soem more answers. PLEASE BE WELL:wub:

Saysusie
02-24-2010, 01:04 PM
I can't believe that I am so late in joining this thread. Angel, you were so very, very missed. I am so sorry that you have been dealing with a dark period in your life. However, you need never apologize to us because you are unhappy, hurt, depressed, frustrated, angry or anything else. We are your family and we will always care about you. This disease gets to all of us and we all deal with those emotions at one time or another.
I am glad to see you back and am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. I hope that you continue to feel better. But whatever you are feeling, know that you are loved!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

lucky7
02-24-2010, 01:54 PM
:071:So BEAUTIFULLY said once again SUSIE! I second THAT! WOO HOO !!!! RA RA RA AMANDA! :arms:

Bonita
02-24-2010, 02:02 PM
I wish you well and hope that things will work out for you. You have been a help to me with your kindness and caring and i am so glad to be part of this uniquie family. Bonita

lucky7
02-24-2010, 02:25 PM
AHHHH, UNIQUE we are arent we Bonita! WOO HOO!!!!!:653:

Angel Oliver
02-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Ah thanks so much for such lovely caring words ,very much appreciated Jeanette,Bonita and Carlotta.Thanks so much.xxxxxxxxxxxx

gina
02-25-2010, 11:33 AM
I understand how you feel, i have felt that way since before christmas still feel blah.

keep playing on fb that will help you. you are a strong person and have helped so many its our turn to help you. xoxo