PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Support Group! :)

Melly
02-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that we have a support group going on meetup.com for autoimmune diseases. Right now the majority of our members have RA or Lupus. I myself have RA, Raynauds, IBS-C and possibly Sjogrens. It's GREAT! :laugh:

I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone in Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Orange County or nearby cities who is looking for a face-to-face group. We're fairly new, but we're getting going. Feel free to check us out! Hope to meet you soon. :cute:

http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-rheumatoid-and-autoimmune-disease-support-group/

Hope everyone is having a superfantastic and extra-comfortable day! *gentle hugs all around*
Mel

Saysusie
02-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Since I am in SoCal, I joined meetup.com!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Melly
02-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Happy you joined us. Thank you!!

Melly
03-20-2010, 09:10 AM
Hi, everyone!! We're having March's OC meetup this afternoon. I just wanted to extend an invitation for anyone in the area to join us. Please RSVP on meetup.com and we'll save a seat for ya!

Hope everyone is having a superfantastic and extra-comfortable day! *gentle hugs*
Mel

PS - We're planning a huge (late afternoon/evening) beach party for April in LA County!! All friends and family are invited and it's going to be a blast!