PDA

View Full Version : mouth sores

karenboss
01-15-2010, 08:07 AM
oh yeck - I know you don't want to talk about them -

but tell me - if your's are like this. When I first started getting them they were like blisters, filled with white fluid. Lateley they've there'll be one like that then one next to it like a blood blister, then more small red dots are popping up in my mouth. they don't hurt, I wouldn't notice them except that I look at the white ones when they come up because I feel them.

Are yours like this?

Faith
01-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi Karen,

Haven't had them for a while thank goodness; but when I did yes they were like it. Rheumy told me warm sea salt water rinses 3-5x per day for a week or until they went away. I hope you feel better soon. I am sorry you are having them. They will go away. Let us know how you are feeling. There are times we don't want to discuss things; but we also all learn from them as well. Someone else on the board will look up the blog and go "hmmm, I thought I was the only one." We are all in the same boat so it helps to share; keep paddling.

Take care,

Faith

Serenity81
01-21-2010, 06:43 AM
Yep! Sometimes, the bright red spots for me don't turn into the blister-type, but they'll be raised a bit, so I'm assuming those are strictly inflammation. Though occasionally they do blister up. I get the blisters with the clear/milky fluid quite regularly...

I tell you what though, I feel like much less of a freak now that I'm actually connected to others who experience the same things as me. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this.

tgal
02-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Thank You! I had to go to the doctor today because I have a blister on my tongue that does hurt but my mouth is COVERED in white spots and red spots! At first I thought the white spots were thrush then I noticed all the red spots in other places. I also have two white bumps (for the lack of a better word) on the inside of each cheek. It almost feels like a pea under the skin. Doesn't hurt at all but I can see it.

This place really does make me feel better! I was going through the " OMG are you just looking for things to be wrong now" moment early. Sometimes it is hard to believe that I have so many things going wrong in my body at one time. Thanks to all of you that share your stories. They help so much

debbie-b
02-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi Karen,

I have it the same way you do. Sometimes they are waterfilled blisters and sometimes they look like bloodblisters.
Even though they don't hurt, it is disturbing to have them.

Debbie