PDA

View Full Version : Months & months!!!

froggal
01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Hello everyone!!! It has seriously been MONTHS since I have had to chance to get here and say hello. I have been in and out of the hospital since july, so it is really hard to consistantly keep up!! As a matter of fact, I went in the hospital in the summer (august) and when I finally got out it was fall (october)!!! I have missed everyone TERRIBLY!! I just found out that there was drama with someone we considered a great member. That is too bad. I hope that this post finds everyone doing well and feeling great, but since we have lupus I know that is not the reality! I really miss everyone!!! I will try to get on here more often and get back into the swing of things!!! :yes:

DrinkofWtr
01-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Glad to see you back, Froggal.

Spanglishqueen
01-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi Froggal,

Sorry to hear you've had such a tough time, glad that you were finally able to get on and say hi!! Take care :hug:

magistramarla
01-13-2010, 05:05 PM
Great to see you back! I hope that you are feeling better.
Marla

Angel Oliver
01-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow im so glad you are back.We did set up a thread just for you somewhere,before the new look forum all sending you wishes i will try n look for it for you.So sorry you have been so unwell but i hope you are feeling a little better now and you were missed.

love
Amanda.xxxx

SandyR
01-13-2010, 09:08 PM
welcome back Froggal! It's so good to see you again. I hope that you are feeling good!

rob
01-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Angie,

I was just thinking about you the other day. You have been missed here! Don't make me send out another search party for you! I'm sorry to hear of your time spent in the hospital. Are you feeling better? I hope so. Don't be a stranger.

Rob

abbasgirl
01-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Froggal! We've been missing you!!! Great to see you posting again!

I'm so sorry you've been in and out of the hospital. How awful for you!

I'll try to help find that thread we had for you too. We missed you girl!!

Saysusie
01-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi Froggal;
Yes, it has been a long time and I am so happy to hear from you! I am sorry to hear about such a long stay in the hospital. I hope you are managing now and feeling able to visit us often. You were certainly missed.
Welcome Home:grouphug:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

lucky7
01-20-2010, 03:37 PM
:heart::653::thumbs-up::9:OMG ANGIE!!!!!! MISSED YOU!!!! Ive been MIA as well BUT, you were MIA BEFORE i became MIA! I was missing you and SO WORRIED!!!! YOU POOR THING! In and out! OMG, IM SO SORRY! Still CUTE as ever though!!!!!! I hope we can see you here and there again feeling WELL and NOT in the hospital! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! You are in my HEART!! WOO HOO!