PDA

View Full Version : Lupus Hawaii Support?

kalaniwavo
01-11-2010, 03:56 PM
looking for a support group in hawaii (on the island of oahu) and haven't had much luck. there is actually a website lupushawaii.org but I've called the number and get a recording "the users mailbox is full" and its been that way for months. no one ever responded to my emails either. awesome support group!!:laugh:

so anyone have contact information for a lupus hawaii support group?

hawaii is great but can be a bit isolated at times....

aloha!

NaturalMystic
11-13-2011, 09:57 AM
looking for a support group in hawaii (on the island of oahu) and haven't had much luck. there is actually a website lupushawaii.org but I've called the number and get a recording "the users mailbox is full" and its been that way for months. no one ever responded to my emails either. awesome support group!!:laugh:

so anyone have contact information for a lupus hawaii support group?

hawaii is great but can be a bit isolated at times....

aloha!

Aloha Fellow Hawaii Member,

Lupus Hawaii has a facebook page and a group page, but it doesn't have a lot of updates. I've not tried to contact them myself, but have noticed you're not the only person having difficulties with getting in touch with them. It's unfortunate. I was looking for support groups out here as well.

Let me know if you find any information, please! Mahalo!

Aloha!

Saysusie
11-13-2011, 03:17 PM
I wish you both the best of luck in finding a support group in Hawaii. If you do and find that it is helpful, please post it here for others to find. Thank You So Much

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

NaturalMystic
11-16-2011, 03:07 AM
Thank you, Saysusie!

I will definitely post any support group information I find :)

Mahalo! Aloha