PDA

View Full Version : New member

Jacki
01-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone,
I just found your website and joined. I live in Mesa, AZ and was diagnosed with Lupus about 7 months ago. But, like most people I had many symptoms for the last 10 yrs. I do not get on the computer very oftn anymore but will check back when I can. God Bless everyone.

BonusMom
01-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Welcome to WHL, Jacki! It's a great place to belong, especially when faced with the many unknowns of SLE.

Please come back when you can and feel free to ask whatever questions you might have.

mountaindreamer
01-11-2010, 08:35 PM
hi jacki,

welcome to whl...this is a great place for support and information. Come around when you can, and say hi....let us know if you need any help with anything.

Nonna
01-12-2010, 05:04 AM
Welcome Jacki,
This is the place. It help to know that everyone is here. this place is the best. i can't describe; How good it's been for me.

Nonna

Live Life to the fullest; enjoy it, remember it is good - no matter what!

Saysusie
01-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Hi Jacki;
Welcome to our family. I am so glad that you found us and, as you've seen, everyone here is friendly, caring, and here to help you in any way that we can/
You've come to the right place to find answers, understanding, comfort, and to know that you are not alone. Again....welcome :yes:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
01-13-2010, 09:52 PM
welcome Jacki! God blessed you too because you found us. This is a great site and full of great people. Hope to see you soon!