PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2010

Spanglishqueen
01-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I posted and wanted to check on all my Lupie friends. Hope everyone is off to a good start in the New Year!!!! As for me the Plaquenil finally kicked in:cute: and the fatigue is more manageable so I am going to try Roller Derby again and get another gym membership. Unfortunately the Sjogrens has caused havoc in my mouth as I have already needed a root canal:wideeyed: It's okay I'm trying to prevent anymore by drinking more water than a camel:laugh:. I know it's been a while since I have been on as the forum switched up on me again. Guess I'll have to try to relearn it all. Take care my friends.

Oluwa
01-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Happy New Year hugs for you...

Love,
Oluwa

Angel Oliver
01-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Happy New Year and good to see you back and feeling a little better.You've been missed.Hope your mouth feels better soon.

Love
Amanda.xx

abbasgirl
01-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Hi Brenda! It's good to see you again! SO glad to know you're feeling better! Sorry about the root canal...ow!

Bonita
01-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi and i am glad you are doing better. You are really a roller derby girl wow what courage. Bonita

BonusMom
01-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Go get 'em B! I hope that you continue to feel well and are able to participate in roller derby and go to the gym. Check in every oncv in a while and let us know how you're doing. Happy New Year!