PDA

View Full Version : Autonomic Nervous System Lupus

Mommyof1
01-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Does anyone have symptoms of ANS lupus but not other nervous system involvement(CNS or PNS)and your dr wont acknowledge it let alone treat it? i am soo frustrated! :/

Saysusie
01-24-2010, 10:38 AM
Sorry you haven't gotten any responses to this thread. I'm moving it up so that it can be seen again.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ricketyrose
01-24-2010, 11:34 AM
autonimic symtoms are very subtle. you might notice your arms and legs really cold or falling asleep. you might notice you have low blood pressure but a high heart rate because your arteries arent constricting. I have noticed patchy goosbumps, spontainious sexual arousal (that one is fun considering I am friged), incontenence thank goodness not all symotsniously.

now look at your symptoms and think back how far they go. do they preceed lupus? I was just wondering. I have had neuropathies and have tested for lupus for years and am only now getting possitive tests

ritzbit
01-24-2010, 04:53 PM
http://www.lupus.org/webmodules/webarticlesnet/articlefiles/946-Lupus%20and%20the%20Nervous%20System.pdf

I dont know that this is actuallly very helpful but I had never even read or heard about ANS symptoms and I looked it up, and after reading this I swear its like describing how I've felt all week. I just thougth that I would put this up.

And Mommyof1 I hope your doctor will listen to what you have to say.