PDA

View Full Version : One Big Happy Family

wrightrs
01-08-2010, 11:41 PM
I've been watching "One Big Happy Family" A new show on TV. They only live 5 miles from me. They are my friends on facebook. Watching them is motivating my diet this new year. :) http://bit.ly/TLC_OBHF

Angel Oliver
01-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Hi Rebecca,

Ive not seen this programme,but glad you are friends with them and enjoy the show.

Love Amanda.xxxx

SandyR
01-09-2010, 03:07 PM
I've seen it. I am glad you are keeping motivated. They have a long road ahead and I hope they keep their focus and do well.

DrinkofWtr
01-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Haven't seen this show yet. But saw the previews of it on TV and it sounds interesting.

froggal
01-13-2010, 02:30 PM
What a great show! It is just an awesome show of determination! We can do anything we put our minds to and they prove it on every epidsode! I love the way you started this thread Oluwa!! I miss talking to you!

DrinkofWtr
01-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Saw my first episode of the show. They seem like a real down-to-earth family with problems, like everyone else.

wrightrs
01-14-2010, 06:31 AM
They are not going to show anymore new shows til summer.They are going to keep showing the reruns til then. They do the elliptical for exercise. I would like to try that. But don't think I can do it my joints are to bad. I do water aerobics but it's to cold right now. Even in the heated pool. I need something I can do in the winter The family is a big deal here because they live here.

wrightrs
01-16-2010, 03:14 PM
They are showing all 6 episodes tonight. I haven't seen all of them yet. This is Saturday 16th. Not sure of the times everywhere. Starts at 8:00 here. I haven't started eating right this year yet. Maybe this will help motivate me.