PDA

View Full Version : severe fatigue

kim,l
01-08-2010, 05:53 PM
well hi everyone i am in really bad flare at the moment the fatigue is shocking thought if i went on detox diet of just fruit and veg for 2 weeks it may help and i tried going to swimming centre this morning thought if i walked in pool it would help my joint pain after a while fingers and toes were blue i got out and my body was so heavy i am lying on bed now with laptop but allmy joints are so severly heavy and aching even pressing keys on laptop hurts do not feel well at all having trouble walking even with my stick feeling really bad not felt this bad for awhile do not know what has caused it the mtx has been helping but since a week ago nothing helping only thing i can put this flare down to is the severe stress i am under right now really emotional right now to feel like crying all the time it is so annoying because i thought i was doing better but this flare has put me down again please excuse my complaining i knw there are much worse people than me . lots of love and hugs my friends i wish you all a happy pain free day. kim l

Bonita
01-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Sorry to hear you are not feeling very well and sometimes it just helps to vent. I am having a lot of trouble with my joints with pain especially my toes and hands. I was on methotrexate for 13 weeks and when the doctor increased the dosage my insurance decided not to pay it anymore because i do not have cancer. They also did not pay for cellceph. But i will have to adjust for now Hope that you are feeling better soon. Love and prayers Bonita

SandyR
01-09-2010, 02:58 PM
kim - I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well right now. rest up. and get some sleep. and I pray you feel better soon. btw - what happened with the hospital tests for Mikeala and with Steven's sleep study?

debbie-b
01-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Hi Kim,

Sorry to hear, that you are feeling bad. Get plenty of rest and try to relax a little.

Debbie

Angel Oliver
01-10-2010, 05:41 AM
Oh im sorry you feel so bad right now,but remember eventually it will ease up even if a little.We are all here for you.Thinking of you.

Love
Amanda.xx

abbasgirl
01-10-2010, 10:21 AM
((((Hugs))))

I wonder if the water triggered something. Last week, my fingers turned blue while taking a warm shower. It happened two nights in a row. My hands turn purple whenever I touch something cold...but blue in warm water seems weird. Was the pool heated or were you in cold water? I wonder if it's something vascular.

I tried to enjoy the snowy weather here and the cold was too cold for me apparently. I started feeling pain on a major MAJOR scale. Took me a couple of days to get over it, but I still feel wiped out.

Have you called the doc, Kim?

kim,l
01-10-2010, 05:23 PM
going to see doctor today as i am still feeling unwell was upwith nausea last night and fever one minute i was hot then coldburning when going to toilet so will be having bloodtest and urinary test. thankyou all kiml