PDA

View Full Version : My anniversay today!

bunnie
01-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to share my great news today. My best friend/love of my life and I have been married for 15 years today!!! I am so blessed to be his wife.
Yesterday I had hernia surgery and he is home today taking care of me and our baby girl, who I can't lift for a few days... We'll have to celebrate our anniversary next weekend, but that's okay!

Serenity81
01-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Congrats! =)

Good luck healing up from your surgery, too.

Angel Oliver
01-07-2010, 06:51 PM
OH wow Congratulations on your anniversary.You rest and i hope you have a speedy recovery and i hope you both can celebrate next week.All the best to you both.Lots of love Amanda.xxxx

debbie-b
01-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Happy anniversary.
Isn't it great to have a best friend, who is also your husband. I've got one too.
I hope you recover from your surgery quickly.

Debbie

:fest30::fam21:

BonusMom
01-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Congratulations on 15 years of marriage! No one said it would be easy, but the rewards are huge for honoring your commitment to each other.

I hope your recovery goes well and listen to your doctor.......no lifting the baby for a bit--you need to heal!

magistramarla
01-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Congratulations. It is great to have a sweet hubby who is there for us "in sickness and in health", isn't it? Keep on being there for each other, and life will get sweeter as it goes along.
Hugs,
Marla

Kara
01-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Hey Bunny,
Congratulations on your Anniversary! My husband and I celebrated our 10 year this past August. It is amazing how fast time goes by...
I hope you are healing well from your surgery!
Kara

SandyR
01-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Happy Anniversary! My best friend had hernia surgery very recently. Rest up and heal well!

abbasgirl
01-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Happy Anniversary Deb! Not a great way to spend a special day but you're right...it can be celebrated later...without a hernia...which is even better! I pray your recovery is quick and you are both blessed with a fun celebration!

bunnie
01-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Thanks for all the kind thoughts!! I am recovering well, and my family is taking good care of me. I am trying not to push it, but it's hard to be laid up when you are a mom to busy kids...
Love to all of you,
Deb