PDA

View Full Version : sorry haven't been here in awhile

leaann
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
hello everyone sorry haven't been on here in awhile. My brother broke his leg and had to have surgery on it then he wound up getting a blood clot and had to stay more time in the hospital... My brother is mental challenged so I have to take care of him sometimes when my parents can't do... Christmas went well and the new year was fine my daughter turned 21 in the 4th of jan. and this Friday she is graduating from collage... she just got a new job and I am so proud of her... so we have been very busy around here...

I finally started getting all my meds from the clinic and got in with the doctors and now they are trying to open a lupus clinic there now which I think will be good not just for me but for alot of people around here... The weather's been pretty cold here so haven't been out much which drives me nuts... but I haven't had many flares yet which is a good thing...

Was just thinking of everyone here and thought i would pop in a say hi hopefully I will be able to start back posting really soon. I have had some pc issues but hoping those will work out...

got to run
take care everyone
Lea:cute:

abbasgirl
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi Lea! I read about your pc problems on FB...sorry to hear it's still a problem.

So sorry about your brother. What a sweet sister he has to help take care of him.

A lupus clinic is awesome news! So glad you're getting your meds and to hear your daughter's news... congratulations!!

magistramarla
01-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Hi Lea,
It's good to see you here again - you've been missed. Hopefully, it will be a great new year and we'll all share good news here.
Take care of yourself and your family.
Hugs,
Marla

Angel Oliver
01-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Welcome back Lea and im sorry to hear about your brother breaking his leg OUCH! My brother has learning dissablity and its so good you are there for him.Well done with your daughter and a Lupus clinic would be fab,i do hope it opens soon.We have missed you.

Love
Amanda.xxxx

leaann
01-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Thanks everyone...
my pc died on me and I am using a laptop which I don't like... I am hoping my pc can be saved but I don't think i will be that lucky...
I go to the clinic tomorrow to see the dr... I hope that goes well... son starts back to school tomorrow... His first semester in collage and he got all A's so happy for him...
any got to run post more later
Lea