PDA

View Full Version : Rude, Uncaring, and Unfeeling People

DrinkofWtr
01-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Right now, I am so fed up with rude, uncaring and unfeeling people. I had a situation today where some insurance agent wanted to argue with me about the fine points of sickness, injury and accidents. I told him you are not a Dr., a claims adjuster or the insurance underwriter. It really set me off. How dare they come to your house and get you all upset! It's bad enough we have lupus to contend with, let alone dealing with jerks.

On the other hand, everyone here is so caring, feeling and compassionate. I don't know where I would be without you guys.

SandyR
01-05-2010, 11:00 PM
they suck. - rude, uncaring, and unfeeling people. oh and the insurance companies too. no polite way around it. they simply suck.

Angel Oliver
01-06-2010, 01:29 AM
I know what you mean, i go through it too like many. Try focus on the good people you know.I hope one day they all just dissapear n a law is made so everyone can only be nice.....oh to dream!
Love
Amanda.xxxx

abbasgirl
01-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Oh Amanda...putting into a law sounds so good!

So sorry you were treated like that in your own home, DOW. That really sucks!

Bonita
01-07-2010, 09:33 AM
I am so tired of being turned down by insurance companies about the meds my rhumey puts me on. I was denied 3 times for cell ceph and now after being on methotrexate for 13 weeks the phamacy told me i am not covered for it unless i have cancer. So i called and talked to someone and they told me the same thing and i asked her what drug is specifically labeled a LUPUS DRUG and will it be covered but she was sorry i was so frustrated i could hardly say good bye to her because the tears were comming. Bonita

DrinkofWtr
01-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Dear Bonita,

The insurance companys treat lupus like it was a cancer. They won't insure you as an individual if you have it. I am sorry they wouldn't cover the methotrexate.