PDA

View Full Version : hey

francesca/dub
01-04-2010, 04:11 PM
hey my name is francesca and im 22, im only new to this so bare with me, im not to sure what to be saying,
been dignosed with systemic lupus 2 years now and its been a bit of a rollarcoaster goin back and forth to the hospital,
i dont think i have actually dealt with it im to busy putting on a happy smile for everyone around me telling them im good when and putting an act on, when i just feel liie crap and wana get into bed and pull cover over my head most days, i think i just need a bit of normality with people who actually know how i feel so i dont feel like an alien,
well thats me ha

rob
01-04-2010, 04:48 PM
hey my name is francesca and im 22, im only new to this so bare with me, im not to sure what to be saying,
been dignosed with systemic lupus 2 years now and its been a bit of a rollarcoaster goin back and forth to the hospital,
i dont think i have actually dealt with it im to busy putting on a happy smile for everyone around me telling them im good when and putting an act on, when i just feel liie crap and wana get into bed and pull cover over my head most days, i think i just need a bit of normality with people who actually know how i feel so i dont feel like an alien,
well thats me ha

Hi Francesca,

I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE in 2004. You have come to the right place. No need to feel like an alien here. I understand exactly what you mean when you speak of putting on a happy face. That's something just about all of us have had to do, and some of us still do. Anyway, I just wanted to say welcome, and please make yourself at home here.

Rob

Angel Oliver
01-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Hello Fracesca and welcome.Oh boy yes we all understand and hear you!! You will find allot of members here will identify with allot of what you experience.So keep posting.Members will write here soon and introduced themselves.I will catch up with you better when im home as im away.But have a browse round the forum.Look at the 'STICKY'S' which have very useful information for you and answer some of your worries.We will all help you with this .

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx

Saysusie
01-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Hello and Welcome to our Family;
As everyone else has already said, you are certainly in the right place to be amongst people who understand what you are feeling and what you are going through. I have been living with Lupus for over 30 years and I know all about the roller coaster ride that you are experiencing.
You will find that this place is filled with people who truly understand, who can offer good advice, who will give you trustworthy answers or who will just be here for you when you need someone to talk to.
I am glad that you joined us......

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
01-05-2010, 07:20 PM
hi francesca,

welcome to our family. It breaks my heart each time i hear about you very young victims of this disease. Please know we are here, we will help you whenever you call.

There are several other young women who are members here, and i am sure they will be along very soon. The holidays have us all scattered around, but you will hear from others very soon.

Don't be too tough on yourself,,,,,,we have all spent days with the covers pulled over our heads. But, when you pop out from the covers, we will be here to congratulate you.