PDA

View Full Version : The Wolverine continues . . .

tiggerlishus - Heidi
01-01-2010, 01:38 AM
well thought i would update you all on my warfin ( or wolverine as my bro calls it! lol) experience so far!! it has been nearly a month now and i feel like lab experment come pin cushion come yo-yo my inr is still at it acquired amount it to high then to low then to high again!! been going on a weekly basis for the blood tests! and every week so far its been changed!! the bout of sparatical tingling in the arm is back thou not as bad as before still worrries me!! thou my wolverine nurse doesn't not seem to be worried because thou my inr was to high again she has now made my appointment from weekly to fornightly!!
And then to add to all this i think i'm in a flare and in last couple of days bit up some sore throat bug! well enoguh of my winging i hope your all doing well!!

ps: if you got any helpful tips to get throu this new adjustment of lupus life for me i will be eternally gratefull!! H xxx

sick n tired
01-01-2010, 02:45 AM
Oh goodness...I am sorry you are having such a hard time...I do know the frustration when the doc thinks you are well enough to have longer time between visits and you are not feeling as well as he thinks...what I suggest in your fortnight wait is that you keep a daily journal...then go through edit and take it to them....then you will be able to remember it all and be able to show that you are dealing with this on a daily basis....

Saysusie
01-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I agree completely! It is very frustrating to know that your symptoms do not match up with test results. Often, we are much sicker than our tests indicate and our doctors tend to rely on tests much more than on our description of what we are going through. So, keeping a daily journal is probably a very good idea. The other hard part is going to be insisting that your doctors listen to and/or read what you have in your journal. Make sure that you are persistent in insisting that they do.
I do hope you start to feel better soon.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
01-02-2010, 05:45 PM
thanks girls i will try this thou saysusie you are right in the how it is to get them to listen when i see the remu i normally take a list with me cause my memory is so bad and everytime she brushes it off !
its like fustrating cause you knwo got a diagnose but yet you got the dowts its still all in your head!
and to add to it since getting this cold i have got the running but with lumps of blood in it now i know they said if nose bleeds for longer than 10 mins but do you think its something to worry about if i
don't normally get this when i have a runny nose????

Saysusie
01-03-2010, 01:43 PM
I have frequent, and unexplained, nosebleeds that often last for 5-10 minutes. Because it happens so often, I do not contact my doctor about it and I probably should. I would say that it is definitely something that you should make your doctor aware of and insist that he/she help you find a reason and/or a treatment.

I wish you the very best

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tiggerlishus - Heidi
01-03-2010, 02:57 PM
thanks saysusie think i will make an appointment with gp this week xx