PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour fitness here I come

Davita28
12-30-2009, 02:26 AM
Haven't been here in awhile. I am thinking of joining a gym to lose at least 20 to 25 pounds anyone else on here belong to a gym and how is it working for you. I tried weight watchers didnt work i didnt see any results. I need to see progress because I am so impatient.
Davita

Saysusie
01-14-2010, 01:25 PM
I belong to a gym but I do not use it as often as I should. Too lazy to get up, get dressed, get in my car, drive to the gym, work out, drive home, shower, & change. Every time that I think about this "to do" list concerning a gym, I get emotionally fatigued and talk myself out of it.
What I do, instead, is regular exercise at home (30 minutes, 3-4 times per week) to my Pilate's CD, Gilad's on the health network, or my Yoga CD's. During the summer months, I swim laps every day.
We all have to find an exercise regimen that works for us. Being in a gym with other motivated people works very well for most and I hope that it works for you. I will be cheering you along as you progress:yes:
Best Of Luck
Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

MicRoMediC
01-15-2010, 09:48 AM
I just joined a gym. I joined mainly to take yoga and maybe work myself up to pilates. I didn't do it for the losing weight, I only weigh 116lbs, but I joined for the strengthening my muscles aspect. Also it's a good social network thing for me. It was cheaper to join the gym and take the classes than to just join yoga somewhere. Anyway if you have the money and the time, it's a great idea and maybe look at getting a personal trainer, that might help you stick to the regimen.

pandagirl
01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
116 lbs.....I weighed 116 lbs at birth!!! lololol