PDA

View Full Version : Good Day!

ritzbit
12-29-2009, 08:04 PM
I went to see my doctor today and they said that Im doing really good =) All my blood work came back close to normal for once. And they're letting me go down more on my prednisone this month =) and are raising my dose of Norvasc which i've actually wanted them to do becuz my hands are always a mess. They said my blood work looked so good this time that I didnt need to get anymore done until next month. And they've never not taken blood lol So that makes me feel better about how Im doing. They suggested therapy though? I dont really think I need that though lol To top off my good day I didnt get into trouble at work for having to come in late! lol

kim,l
12-29-2009, 11:21 PM
dear ritzbiz i am so happy for you i am glad you are doing well its great to get good news for a change hopefully you will continue to have good blood results take care and have happy newyear hugs kim l

rob
12-30-2009, 04:20 AM
That's awesome Ritzbit. We all seem to have so much bad stuff going on in our lives, so it's always a great thing to hear good news. By "therapy", do they mean a counselor of some sort? I see a counselor from time to time. It can help with alot of things in life. Anyway, there's no harm in seeing one for whatever reason.

I'm glad you are doing well!

Rob

Angel Oliver
12-30-2009, 04:25 AM
Ah Riz,

Thats great news! Hope you are having a great Christmas and 2010 is a happy one.

Lots of love
Amandax.xxx

ritzbit
12-30-2009, 02:51 PM
That's awesome Ritzbit. We all seem to have so much bad stuff going on in our lives, so it's always a great thing to hear good news. By "therapy", do they mean a counselor of some sort? I see a counselor from time to time. It can help with alot of things in life. Anyway, there's no harm in seeing one for whatever reason.

I'm glad you are doing well!

Rob

Yes they think I should see a counselor. They think Im depressed along with everything else. I dont though lol

Happy New Year to everyone!

sick n tired
12-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Congrats Ritsbits....here is to a very much better year for you....

Saysusie
01-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Great News Rizbit..and I hope that you continue to do "Really Good" from here on out!! I am so happy for you.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ritzbit
01-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Thank you =)

I've started the New Year off great I hope everyone else has! =D