PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!!

Samo
12-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi everyone!!

I am late to the party, but I wanted to wish all of you some wonderful holidays!! At least I did not miss New Year's! :cute:

I have not been on for a bit, but it is only because this time of year always gets me feeling overwhelmed and a bit crazy. At least more than usual!!

You are all such a kind and warm group...thank you for always lending an ear, a shoulder, and some of the best advice ever.

Now I am going to go and catch up on all the threads I have missed.

Love,
Samo

Angel Oliver
12-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Welcome back ive missed you but soooooo understand what you said!! I hope you are easing up a little now and may it continue.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxxx

abbasgirl
12-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Samo! ((((Hugs))))

Happy New Year to you too! :fest30:

mountaindreamer
12-29-2009, 09:33 AM
hi samo,,,,,,welcome back. happy happy new year to you too.....

Samo
12-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi Abbasgirl,

So...I am still figuring out the whole private messages and friends thing. BUT...how excited was I (very!) when I saw I had an unread message and it was from you, requesting to be my friend!!! As far as I know, I clicked accept and that should have worked. I hope so...

Went to your profile page and from other messages I gather your name is leslie, is that right? Just checking, I can continue to call you abbasgirl :cute:

Anyhow, hope you are doing well. In case I did not metion it before, your snoopy avatar is great!!

Samo