PDA

View Full Version : low pressure systems/flares

scubagramplit
12-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Can or does a low pressure system moving through cause a flare up? This latest flare seems to be at the same time that a series of low pressure systems has moved through ( I just thought of this today ) I think I am starting to feel a little better and the storms have moved out for now:|

Bonita
12-22-2009, 01:25 PM
I have never heard of that but all things are possible. Bonita Merry Christmas to you and your family

Faith
12-31-2009, 06:55 PM
Hello,

I can't answer for the other members on the forum; but I flare when temperature changes and it when it rains. I can predict the weather the day before. lol.

Take care,

Faith

sick n tired
12-31-2009, 09:15 PM
I have alot of problems when low pressure changes in the weather...so yes...like Faith, I can tell when the weather is changing a day ahead...

Saysusie
01-01-2010, 02:00 PM
I've never heard of this either and could find no information linking the two. But, if you say you feel better now that the system has moved off, then there must be a correlation somewhere?? Let us know if you find any information about this, it would be very interesting to see what mechanisms are at play when this occurs!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie