PDA

View Full Version : Wife to husband with lupus

scubagramplit
12-18-2009, 06:06 PM
I know how hard it is on the spouses, I am one of them. But if we don't support them who will. I loved my husband before lupus, and I love him still. He is the love of my life. And I will always be here for him. Scubagramplits wife. Cindy

Bonita
12-18-2009, 07:40 PM
That is so good to hear and it is not always thee case not only with the spouse but your children as well. bonita

magistramarla
12-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Hi Cindy,
It's nice to hear from you. You sound lots like my hubby. He often reminds me "I said in sickness and in health, didn't I?" It is great to have the support of those we love, but I know that I often feel bad that I feel that I'm slowing my sweetie down so much.
Take good care of Scubagramplit. He seems to be a good guy.
Marla

mountaindreamer
12-18-2009, 09:58 PM
hi cindy,

it is so nice to hear from you, thank you for posting. Our friend is very fortunate to have you on his support team. Take care, and jump in again soon.

have a merry christmas.

Saysusie
12-20-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi Cindy;
I am so happy to see you post here. I know that you've been trying to get an account of your own and I've asked Conrad to help you with that. However, I am glad that you are posting under Scubagramplits account until that happens.
He is so very lucky to have you and your devotion to one another is absolutely beautiful! He has become a valued member of our family here and we care for him deeply. I am so happy to also welcome you to our family also. Please know that this is a place where both you and he can always come for understanding, answers, comfort and friendship.
Welcome Cindy!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
12-20-2009, 12:50 PM
HI Cindy,

Im so happy our dear friend has such a great wife to support him.Welcome to WHL and i wish you both a Merry Christmas and an even better 2010.

lots of love
Amanda.xx

SandyR
12-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Hi Cindi!
Thank God that Scubagramplits has your support. It's the ones we are closest to that we need to help us get through this the most.
Sandy

wolfwhisper
12-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Hi Cindi,
Welcome to WHL. I would like to start by thanking you for supporting your husband. I believe that your support will comfort him greatly, and that it will make him feel much better. I am very happy that he has you by his side. There is nothing better than a spouse or family member supporting someone throughout their trials. Finally, I would also like to add my welcome, a merry christmas, and a very happy new year. :santa1:

abbasgirl
12-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Hi Cindy. God bless you sweetie!!!