PDA

View Full Version : We have Snow!!

Angel Oliver
12-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Yipeeeeeeee Manchester has snow in the UK!! Its not allot right now but i took Jess out in it and it was so funny.She obviously has never seen snow before so shouted at it,ate it,rolled in it.She's like me so excited out there in it.She jumped in the air trying to catch each snow drop that fell lol.Tomorrow if it gets deeper i'll take some photos.Hope it stays for Christmas.

Love
Amanda.xxxxxxx

magistramarla
12-17-2009, 11:33 AM
Lucky you!

wolfwhisper
12-17-2009, 01:18 PM
I get to see my first snow in January. Too late for christmas though, lol. Hope you get your long awaited 'White Christmas'! Happy holidays.

PS. It's a good thing you like cold weather :laugh:!

TobyJug
12-17-2009, 05:56 PM
whahaha do you call this snow????
lol
this is not worth mentioning lol

Saysusie
12-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Have you made snow angels yet? You've been wanting snow so badly, I'm glad that you've gotten it. Hopefully you will have a beautiful white Christmas!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Angel Oliver
12-18-2009, 02:01 PM
The snow isnt very deep but we are getting more over the next few days so then i'll be lay on the floor moving arms n legs :) Its white outside but only a couple of inches.Still looks n feels like Christmas should.xxxxx

mountaindreamer
12-18-2009, 10:16 PM
hi lady,

i saw pictures of england today....looks beautiful. Have a great time playing in the snow.

the weather forcast is calling for possible snow here in georgia for christmas.....that would be awesome. usually it is 70 degrees here at christmas, this will be a welcomed change.....let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

kim,l
12-18-2009, 10:38 PM
what a wonderful time i wish i was there it is so hot here in australia i would love to have a white christmas well i can only dream. merry christmas hugs kim l

rob
12-19-2009, 04:39 AM
If anyone does not have snow for Christmas, I would be happy to give you some of ours. We have about 3 feet right now, and they are predicting even more for today!

Amanda, how often does it snow in your part of the UK?

Kim, I know how you feel. I lived in Arizona for many years, where it's usually sunny and warm on Christmas day.

Rob

DrinkofWtr
12-19-2009, 03:33 PM
I saw snow on the mountain tops for a day a couple of weeks ago. I miss snow. Glad you are having snow in the U.K.

Drink

Angel Oliver
12-19-2009, 05:27 PM
We used to have it allot,but since the climate change its very rare.Like you we used to get it deep.Now we have a massive 1 incher :) Please send me some of your deep snow my way .Thats why im sounding so desperate for snow cause its not as often.The news says more is on its way for us and for you too.xxxxxxx

Angel Oliver
12-20-2009, 08:02 AM
The big snow has arrived yipeeeeeeeeee!

Saysusie
12-20-2009, 10:04 AM
YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!:arms:

SandyR
12-20-2009, 01:19 PM
we had a blizzard here last night. Nothing like what a blizzard was when I was a kid but still we got about 20" with 3' drifts and we are expecting more this week. This will be the first true white Christmas since I was a kid.

abbasgirl
12-21-2009, 10:42 AM
WAHHHHH! We were supposed to have flurries last weekend but not a thing happened. I'm glad ya'll are getting to enjoy it.

If Georgians want snow we have to head to the top of the highest mountains or enjoy the man made snow at Stone Mtn. I wish I had one of those machines...lol. But then I'd have one heck of a water bill.

Angel Oliver
12-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Wow Sandy that sounds so exciting i love a good blizzard,but like you not had one for years so you enjoy your white christmas.
Leslie that sounds great to go to a mountain....wow!!

Lots of lovexxxx

capncrunch
12-21-2009, 11:41 AM
snow is crazy in pittsburgh, i need to move down south lol... it snowed a good 4-5 inches yesterday

wolfwhisper
12-21-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm with Rob and Kim. Never snows in Florida.:reporter: I can't wait for my first snow experience. Hope you get plenty of snow for snow angels! Maybe a snowman or two. :present:

PS. I'd like some of that free snow! lol:present: