PDA

View Full Version : Good news!!!!

abbasgirl
12-16-2009, 10:06 AM
I have great news to share!

First...remember little Giovanni we've been praying for? I posted a request for prayer for him here...it's further down. My husband got to talk to his grandma at work and found out he has a donor and surgery will take place after Christmas!!! Please keep this little guy in your good thoughts and prayers.

Second... my husband got promoted today! It will put him in a position at work that will do a lot less harm to his poor back and will pay a dollar more an hour. Plus the hours work a lot better for us...3pm-11pm. He starts in January!

Thank You God!!!! Woo hoo!!!! :8::8::8::8:

Saysusie
12-16-2009, 01:57 PM
How wonderful for you and your husband. Many congratulations and I know that this will be a major stress reliever for both of you!!

And praises be for the donor for Little Giovanni! What a wonderful blessing!!

Such good news, thank you for sharing this with us!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusue

Angel Oliver
12-17-2009, 06:28 AM
Oh Leslie thats such fab news about Giovanni and your husband yipeeeeeeeeeee.I'll be thinking of them both.Well done to your husband....oh good news is so nice!!

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

BonusMom
12-17-2009, 07:06 AM
I just love to hear good news, so I thank you for sharing. Hats off to DH for being a good provider and working hard to get promoted. And for Giovanni, what a wonderful thing to have happen-a donor at Christmas-the season of miracles.

rob
12-17-2009, 08:58 AM
I remember when you first posted a link to Giovanni's story a few months back. This is some great news for him! In this season of giving, this is a gift that means life, it doesn't get any better than that.

And, the promotion, that is excellent news too! It's so good to hear some good news!

Rob

abbasgirl
12-21-2009, 11:19 AM
I got the hours mixed up. Hubby said it's from 3am - 11am. I nearly fell over! That seems like difficult hours to work. He says it won't be and he's still happier with those hours. So...as long as he's happy...:cute: PLUS, he gets to start the job tomorrow!!!! They want him to learn some new things they're doing they didn't get to show him during training. So tonight he has to go to bed very early, but he's sooooo happy and we're happy for him! He worked so hard to get this promotion and we've prayed so long for it.

From what I understand, Giovanni's mom is part of a program where ... I hope I explain this well... a person puts themselves on a list in the program to donate a kidney for anyone that matches their loved one that needs a kidney. So, Giovanni's mom will be donating a kidney to get his kidney. I hope that makes sense. So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers too as she goes through surgery and recoops from it.

Thanks!

sick n tired
12-31-2009, 10:02 PM
Leslie...What great news!!!!!!! it is always to end one year and start another with answered prayer....

abbasgirl
01-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Hi there Karen... it was a long wait for this one to be answered but hallelujah... He always answers. And the way He answered it still blows my mind! I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers...keep on hangin' on.