PDA

View Full Version : Say hello to Megan Mears a newbie.xx

Angel Oliver
12-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Id like to welcome a new member called Megan Mears.She lives in Florida and would like to make new friends and introduce herself to you all.She has been house bound and has very painful tendons and is learning to use this site.I thought id start this thread so members can introduce themselves to her and make her feel welcome.I will let her know ive done this for her,as we all know what its like to be alone and in pain.Now she has somewhere to come and have a chat and let us know about herself how she copes with Lupus.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx

BonusMom
12-14-2009, 07:36 AM
Welcome to WHL, Megan! You won't find a better group of people who understand what you're going through in your fight against lupus. Don't be shy and make yourself at home!

Angel Oliver
12-14-2009, 08:02 AM
P.s We have snow forecast for wednesday so i will post photos if it happens.xxxxxxxx

mountaindreamer
12-14-2009, 08:24 AM
hi Megan,

so sorry that you are having such a tough time right now. I hope that spending time with us will help you learn ways to live with lupus, and help you pass the time by each day.

this is a group of understanding, knowledgeable and caring members. We truly are a family, and we will all welcome you with open arms.

hope you are having a better day today.

rob
12-14-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi Megan,

I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE in 2004. I know what it's like to be alone, and in pain. No need to be shy here, as we are a pretty laid back group. Feel free to talk, vent, cry, laugh, whatever you need. There's always someone here who will listen. Welcome!

Rob

magistramarla
12-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi Megan,
I know that I've seen your name here before. Don't be shy - jump in and join some conversations. We love to chat.
Welcome to WHL!
Marla

Saysusie
12-14-2009, 01:15 PM
Hello Megan;
Welcome to our family, a place where everyone understands and cares about you. You will find that this is a place filled with caring, understanding, and informative people. We are here to help you in any way that we can. Also, we want to make sure that you know that you are not alone!

Welcome to our family
Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

abbasgirl
12-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Hi Megan! :wavey:

I tried to "friend" you on Facebook, but there are a lot of megan mears. I'm new at FB and just figuring it out.

Angel Oliver
12-15-2009, 12:43 PM
I added the wrong Megan Mears :) So try and find n add me too on facebook..xxxxxx

abbasgirl
12-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Oh Amanda...hee hee. I'm always afraid I'm trying to connect with the wrong people on FB. I get embarrassed just dialing a wrong number on the phone. Megan, can you find us on FB?