PDA

View Full Version : need to vent

kim,l
12-13-2009, 05:49 PM
feeling really distressed took another fall just found out that goverment housing says transfer to more suitable housing for my disability will not come through to end of next year or 2011 it has made me so distressed i cannot stop crying and shaking i just want to be able to have a shower and not wash in basin and not have weakness from standing for long periods in bathroom as well as trying to support myself i find it hard with the weakness in my hands and arms to hang on to grab rails for long and bathroomi to small for chair or shower i only have bath with shower and i cannot get into it i have fell numerous times and could not get out i am so sick off feeling useless is to much to ask just to be able to have a shower.sorry if making mistakes with writing but arms and fingers not working at the moment jusr feel so miserable . family taking me out to restaurant on christmas day because they know i am not well enough to cook or clean that is the only thing that i am looking forward to at the moment. thankyou all for listening hugs kim l

scubagramplit
12-13-2009, 06:45 PM
To bad the government isn't more understanding, I don't think they even want to deal with those of us that have this kind of disease. Any way I hope you enjoy your Christmas dinner with your family. I wish I could provide you with a walkin shower! Best wishes and you shall be in our prayers. sincerly Jim.

Saysusie
12-14-2009, 01:40 PM
I am so sorry to hear that you have to wait so long for better housing. I wish that there were some usable suggestions that I can give you, but I have nothing. Just know that you are in my thoughts and that I understand your frustrations. Try to have a nice Christmas dinner with your family and hang on to the love that they have for you.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

SandyR
12-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Kim those government people make me so angry on your behalf! I wish there was something I could do to help move your situation along for you.

kim,l
12-14-2009, 06:55 PM
thankyou all for your support it is hard enough for all of us to deal with the restrictions this disease puts on us but being able to shower without fainting or falling just be a relief to me i wash in a basin but i still do not feel clean and i am so exhausted after i have to lay down it has made me so depressed and useless all they could say is sorry because i require so many alteration to a house such as no stairs and a ramp when i am in wheelchair when i have severe flares and grab rails and special shower that they do not have many of these houses and they would have to make alteration to other housing and the cost can not be justified because i am already a tenant in a house i will have to wait to suitable house becomes available. on other news stephen went to sleep lab for tests last night he is home now but they became worried when apparently his bloodpressure went severly high while sleeping they said his medication is not working he is experiencing severe dizzy spells . also had to pull mikaela out of school early for summer vacation because they would not return my calls about mikaela being beat up again and my request that the girl be suspended i will not put mikaela in anymore danger. she will be having mri in january as well as lumbar puncture. and still waiting for ultrasound on liver for her. thankyou all for listening merry christmas hugs kiml

abbasgirl
12-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh Kim...how awful! I wish I could fly over there and talk to these people personally! I highly doubt it's that difficult for them. I'm praying that God will make a way sweetie... He always hears us....and I will keep praying until something moves.

I hope the change in Stephen's bp medication helps him. I'm sorry you had to pull Mikaela out of school... I'm sorry they didn't return your call and speak to you about this. That sucks!