PDA

View Full Version : Finally 2 good days!

smokerscat94
12-12-2009, 01:04 PM
So I am going down on my prednisone taper now. I am at 40mg and Finally I had 2 good days in a row! whoo hoo! I sure hope it lasts? I see my primary dr. on the 17th and will be discussing the migraine issues. But at least my joints are feeling better! FINALLY!!!! I can finally get some house work done! YEAH!!!

SandyR
12-12-2009, 01:20 PM
That's wonderful news! CONGRATS!

Saysusie
12-12-2009, 02:01 PM
I am so happy for you. I love hearing good news and I hope that you good days continue!! :arms:

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

BonusMom
12-12-2009, 03:45 PM
So happy to hear that you've had two good days in a row! People who don't understand Lupus would never understand why you would celebrate two days of wellness, but, believe me, your fellow Lupies do! Don't "waste" all your good energy cleaning house--do something for yourself and enjoy!

Serenity81
12-12-2009, 04:09 PM
That is awesome!! Congrats, and here's hoping they continue!

magistramarla
12-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Just in time for the Holidays, Smokerscat! Here's hoping that you keep on feeling good right into the new year.
Marla

magistramarla
12-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey BonusMom -
Love the new pic!!!

Bonita
12-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Good news on feeling better and hope it lasts. Love Bonita

smokerscat94
12-13-2009, 11:31 AM
well 1 1/2 any way shortly after posting that message I got another doozie of a migraine! Man I can't take much more of these. My head feels like it's going to implode! Any ideas on what to do for them? I can't take excedrin, have tried tylenol, asprin, ketoprofen, hydrocodone, immitrex and zomig. and a nasal spray migraine med migranal. I am so open to ideas? I can't stand this anymore might have to go to the ER just to get rid of this one!
Thanks guys!

abbasgirl
12-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Hey SC...how are you today sweetie? Did you have to go to the ER?

Saysusie
12-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Did you get any help for your migraine? My only other suggestion (since you've tried most of the meds) is to drink lots and lots of water with your meds, go to a place that is dark, quiet and cool, find an ergonomically contoured pillow that does not put any pressure on your head and try to stay that way until the pain subsides a bit (or at least enough to be categorized as a bad headache whereupon you can at least function!).
I do hope you are feeling better!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie