PDA

View Full Version : oh yes and more....

TobyJug
12-12-2009, 03:56 AM
I had my tattoo started yesterday..... hehe
Not everyones cuppa tea I know but I have wanted it for a long time....

here are some pics.....

MORE HERE (http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/TobyJug-Surf/New%20Tattoo/)

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/TobyJug-Surf/New%20Tattoo/DSC07436.jpg

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/TobyJug-Surf/New%20Tattoo/DSC07435.jpg

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo149/TobyJug-Surf/New%20Tattoo/DSC07431.jpg

I had 3 sittings done in one.... haha
the colours are already better now this morning and there is virtually no swelling.....
In a few weeks a Koi will be added and then after that a Koi with a longer body and a dragons head.....
Then the space will filled up with Black, water and more lilly's....

The colours are not like an ordinary tattoo they are more pastel and coloured in as if it was traditional Japanese artwork like a washed out effect.... bit like pastel crayons or water colour.....

anyway I am glad I have started it.... :D The dragon will protect me from the big bad wolf....

(I can live in hope.... lol)

TobyJug
12-12-2009, 03:57 AM
I will take more pics when healed...

SandyR
12-12-2009, 01:14 PM
WOW! That is huge! It looks great though! I am too much of a chicken when it comes to needles to go and get one myself so I am a little jealous!

Saysusie
12-12-2009, 02:07 PM
OMG!! you did that in one sitting? I am impressed because I know it is painful. I have a tiny tatoo of a ladybug (about 1" x1") on my wrist with my daughter's name above it. That tiny tatoo almost made me jump out of the chair. I found that doing the color was not as painful as doing the black outline!
Anyway..You are my hero. Your tatoo is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see it after it has healed.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

TobyJug
12-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks u2..... Glad other people like it too.... I love it but colour tat's is not everyone's cup of tea....

and yes one sitting..... 2 more to come..... hehe..... but letting this heal proper first...

Serenity81
12-12-2009, 04:14 PM
That is amazing!! I love it :yes: can't wait to see the finished product!

I just recently joined here (a little more than a month ago) and even though I dont' know you yet, I'm glad that you're back from your hiatus.

P.S. I have 3 tattoos myself currently and have more in mind... oh yes, they're addicting!

TobyJug
12-12-2009, 04:45 PM
That is amazing!! I love it :yes: can't wait to see the finished product!

I just recently joined here (a little more than a month ago) and even though I dont' know you yet, I'm glad that you're back from your hiatus.

P.S. I have 3 tattoos myself currently and have more in mind... oh yes, they're addicting!

thanks......!!

yeh they are addictive for sure....

Angel Oliver
12-14-2009, 07:25 AM
Wow Toby that looks amazing and you are so brave too.Hope you been feeling ok lately and your wife and baby both doing ok.

Love
Amanda.xxxx

rob
12-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Cool tats Toby. Good to see you back! Did you ever pick up a Tamiya R/C car like you mentioned? Hope all is well with you and yours!

Rob

mountaindreamer
12-14-2009, 09:05 PM
that is really beautiful, toby. Can't wait to see the next pictures.

abbasgirl
12-15-2009, 11:10 AM
WOW! That's beautiful work, Toby!

You're a tough cookie to take that in one sitting!

TobyJug
12-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments.....
I will take some pictures again soon it's nearly done flaking already....
Looking even better now..

Cool tats Toby. Good to see you back! Did you ever pick up a Tamiya R/C car like you mentioned? Hope all is well with you and yours!

Rob

hey Rob...
I am ok thanks feeling a little better now that the methotrexate is working...
I have still not got a RC... :( I have had my eye on a few petrol powered ones but still not bought one.....
I have spend to much on the truck... hahaha

But yeh I will buy one soon.... I have also been looking into heli's (petrol powered ones) as they have taken my fancy too.... I flew one a little while ago and liked it a lot....

How are you? I hope you are well mate.....

tiggerlishus - Heidi
12-22-2009, 05:05 PM
aww wow love it tobster!!!! i soo want tat but as have recently been put on warfin they have said not to ave any tats done among so many other things!! bit gutted but who know one day!! but yours looks fantastic!! hope you well hun x