PDA

View Full Version : and you thought you could get rid of me....

TobyJug
12-12-2009, 03:50 AM
not a chance....

Sorry I have not been online much dearest friends.....
Thanks everyone for all my pb's and visitors messages.....

I have been rough very rough but much better now, think the methotrexate is doing something as I feel much better most of the week.....

I have no internet at home at the moment due to thinking of moving and not renewing my contract.....
So I will only drop in every now and then for a little while longer yet.....

But I am still here and still alive........ ! Baby Joshua is doing great too...... he is a happy active little monkey.....

Hope everyone is well..................
Lots of love for everyone.......
Hugs...
x

SandyR
12-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi Toby! Glad to see you and hear that the Methotrexate is working. Where are you moving to?

Saysusie
12-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Hey Toby;
You were certainly missed and I am SOOOOOOO happy to see you back. I am sorry to hear that you were having such a rough time, but glad to know that the MTX is working. I hope that you continue to get better and know that we are always here for you whenever you need us!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

TobyJug
12-12-2009, 03:17 PM
glad people are well.....

I am moving to Holland most likely.....
Be better for little Joshua for now....
and the way I feel now I am going to try to get back in some work too.... yay

SandyR
12-12-2009, 07:31 PM
WOW! Holland sounds cool. What made you chose to move there? I really don't know much about holland except for all the touristy things you learn in school like about the fjords and windmills and tulips and clogs and such. Do you have friends or family there?

magistramarla
12-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Welcome back, Toby!
You and I started MTX at about the same time, and it's working well for me, too. Isn't it nice to have more energy again?
I've heard that Holland and The Netherlands are good, family-oriented places to raise a family, with good schools, too. My hubby loved it there when the AF sent him there for meetings. You'll have to send us pictures.
Good luck with your move.
Marla

TobyJug
12-13-2009, 07:26 AM
Well the truth in the matter is that I am Dutch....!
well half Dutch, half Irish...

So I was raised in Holland I just ended up travelling and after a few years Australia and more country's I ended up in the UK... (why on earth I still wonder) haha

So I am thinking that Holland be a good bet at the moment with the lil'un.... then when we have saved enough I want to go live in the sun again.. (Mediterranean climate) because I feel better for some reason....

So there you go... :D

tiggerlishus - Heidi
12-22-2009, 05:12 PM
you will be greatly missed in the uk!! but i know you will be much happier!! will you be living near family???

mountaindreamer
12-22-2009, 08:44 PM
hi toby,

i hope you are still around....so sorry i missed your thread.

I am so glad that you are feeling better. and congrats on the upcoming move....little joshua is lucky to have such an adventurous dad. Wherever you settle, don't forget to check with us....many of us will still be here. ha ha ha

rob
12-23-2009, 05:46 AM
It's good to see you back Toby. Talk about coincidence, my mother's side of the family is Dutch, and dad's side is Irish. The family name on the Dutch side is Orsaar, but it's now shortened down to Orser. I'm glad you are doing OK, and the MTX is working for you. I'm still chugging along, Have my usual bad days, but I've had quite a few good ones as well, so I really cannot complain. The really positive thing is that the Trigeminal Neuralgia I've been dealing with has not caused me any problems in over 2 months now. The pain was beyond bad. How are the wife and new baby doing? I thought of you the other day, I was at the hobby shop and they had all sorts of new R/C vehicles on the shelves. Cool stuff. Anyway, I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas.

Rob

TobyJug
12-25-2009, 04:10 PM
It's good to see you back Toby. Talk about coincidence, my mother's side of the family is Dutch, and dad's side is Irish. The family name on the Dutch side is Orsaar, but it's now shortened down to Orser. I'm glad you are doing OK, and the MTX is working for you. I'm still chugging along, Have my usual bad days, but I've had quite a few good ones as well, so I really cannot complain. The really positive thing is that the Trigeminal Neuralgia I've been dealing with has not caused me any problems in over 2 months now. The pain was beyond bad. How are the wife and new baby doing? I thought of you the other day, I was at the hobby shop and they had all sorts of new R/C vehicles on the shelves. Cool stuff. Anyway, I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas.

Rob

Hey Rob, I am back sorta... lol I am not online at home still so still connecting to next doors is on...
haha another Half Irish Half Dutchman, never thought I would ever find another one.... lol

I am glad you are ok at the moment too...

hi toby,

i hope you are still around....so sorry i missed your thread.

I am so glad that you are feeling better. and congrats on the upcoming move....little joshua is lucky to have such an adventurous dad. Wherever you settle, don't forget to check with us....many of us will still be here. ha ha ha

Still here..... hehe hope you are well too....

you will be greatly missed in the uk!! but i know you will be much happier!! will you be living near family???

whahahaha I don't care if I am near family or not...
If it was up2 me I would go back to Australia..... lol