PDA

View Full Version : New Member.

Luka
12-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Hello everybody my name is Luka and I have lupus. I have decided to join this forum because I don't know anybody else with lupus and it's very tough sometimes because I feel like nobody knows what Im really going through. I am also pretty new to lupus since I was diagnosed less than a year ago and I am still with the break out.

magistramarla
12-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi Luka,
Welcome to WHL! You have come to the right place to find others who will understand just what you are going through. Read through some of the past threads and you will learn a lot. Feel free to pop in and ask any questions that you might have. There are lots of people here with lots of experience who will be glad to answer them for you.
SaySusie and Rob, our moderators, are awesome!
Hugs,
Marla

rob
12-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Hello Luka,

Welcome to our group. Make yourself at home.

Rob

LAP717
12-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi! I am realitively new too, so welcome. It is good to have your company.

rob
12-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi! I am realitively new too, so welcome. It is good to have your company.

And welcome to you too LAP717! Please, make yourself at home.

Rob

smokerscat94
12-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Welcome Luka! I hope you find this site to be as helpful as I have. It is a wonderful place and people really care and understand because we are all in the same boat! Again welcome to the group and sorry about your diagnosis...

Saysusie
12-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Hello and Welcome Luka:
I know how scary it can be being newly diagnosed and not having answers to your questions. You will find that everyone here will be very happy to research information for you, give you suggestions, provide you with answers and make sure that you know that you are not alone.
I am glad that you decided to join us and I'm sure that you will make friends here!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Saysusie
12-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi Lap717;
I don't know if I've had an opportunity to welcome you to our family. In the event that I didn't, let me do so now :yes:
Welcome to our family, I am glad that you are here and participating.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

kim,l
12-12-2009, 03:32 PM
welcome luka to our site i was diagnosed about a year and a half ago this sight has helped me tremendously i have made some very good friends you are no longer alone we are here to help. hugs kim l

debbie-b
12-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi Luka,

There is another welcome coming from me.
I am sure, you will like it here, everyone is very helpful and always there for each other.

Debbie