PDA

View Full Version : Good Day

ritzbit
12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Im feeling good day =) For the first time in about a month. Its awesome! I finally found meds to help with my headache. Extra strength excedrin is now my best friend lol I dont really know why my head was hurting so bad or why nothing else really helped but I dont know if I should get into the habit of taking that a few times everyday. My headache comes back when it starts to wear off. Buttttt other than that Im good for once lol yay

SandyR
12-10-2009, 06:37 PM
wooo hooo for feeling good!!!!!

debbie-b
12-11-2009, 05:18 AM
Hi Ritzbit,

I am so happy for you. Finally a good day. Those are the days, we are all looking foreward to.

Debbie

brandichi
12-11-2009, 06:45 AM
YAY, Ritzbit!!!! I hope today is a good day too, and LOTS more to follow!!! :yes:

mountaindreamer
12-11-2009, 06:59 AM
hi ritzbit,,,,so glad you found a new "best friend." I have a couple of those myself. Hopefully that headache will go away forever, and you will have many good days.....congrats, and enjoy feeling better.

ritzbit
12-11-2009, 07:58 AM
I think its very ironic that within 24 hours of saying how good I was feeling I woke up puking. ugh lol Im feelilng better right now though. I HATE throwing up sooooo much. The doc said I probably have a virus because I made my mom call them at 3 in the morning because I had thrown up twice in half an hour along with other stuff. It was not a good night lol Im just glad I stopped throwing up after that. Stayed home from school today and plan to take it easy so I can go Christmas shopping tomorrow =D

Saysusie
12-11-2009, 09:34 AM
How are you feeling today? I hope that you are having another "feel good" day!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

abbasgirl
12-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Oh Ritz... sorry you had the throw ups sweetie...but so glad to hear you're free from that head pain! YEAH!!! :fest42: That's worth celebrating!!! I hope you have a good time shopping.

ritzbit
12-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Im feeling alot better today. Stomach is still a little sore but MUCH better than yesterday. I hope I find some good stuff while Im shopping today =)

smokerscat94
12-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Glad to hear you are doing better! I hear you with the headaches! They are nasty! Good luck and I hope and pray you keep having good days!!!!