PDA

View Full Version : family update

kim,l
12-09-2009, 03:28 PM
well mikaela got beat up again yesterday these kids still not getting the message had to ring school again they kicked and hit her in the head and stomach which is a worry due to her extended liver problems they have been threatned with the police but it does not stop them. stephen goes to hospital on monday night for sleep disorder tests they think he stops breathing while he sleeps he has been sick again lately with severe headaches. waiting for mikaelas tests at childrens hospital. ultrasound on liver and lumbar puncture. and mri. my mother who has lupus and rheumitoid and osti arthritis had a fall the other day she fell face first on pavement she is badly bruised and has lost skin may have to have skin grafts on arms and legs she has trouble with her skin because of medication.i am feeling ill at the moment have severe pain in my neck and left shoulder heat is not helping i am like a vampire spend most of time locked up in house. still no word about transfer to house with shower recess still washing myself in handbasin it has been 8months since i put in transfer for my goverment housing i am becoming agitated and deppressed i just want decent shower not to mention constantly falling because cannot fit chair in bathroom and standing for long periods of time makes me exhausted and i fall. sarah is doing a little better they let her back to her group home for mental illness she is on probation due to her attempt last month of suicide because of her post traumatic stress and ocd i only hope she stays stable. as far as my son i only hear from him when he wants money for his gambling or drinking habit i worry so much for his health but cannot get him to listen he says i forget what its like to be young. well thanks for listening to my family dramas my only wish for christmas is it to be stress free. hugs kim l

abbasgirl
12-10-2009, 08:36 AM
((((Hugs upon Hugs))))

I'm still praying we all get blessed with a peaceful and healthy, pain free Christmas, Kim.

What did the school have to say about what has happened again?

Your poor Mom and Stephen. I'm including them in my prayers sweetie. Along with your Sarah.

Lord, please help Kim and her family.

Kim, don't let your son make you feel bad honey. I'm having to tangle with my son also, but I refuse to let him drag me down. They're grown and make their own choices. Don't let it beat you down. You can't help someone that doesn't want it or doesn't think they need it.

((((More hugs))))

SandyR
12-10-2009, 06:24 PM
(((Hugs and Prayers)))

How's Sarah, and your mom? Is your mom in the hospital now? Does she have someone to help her out for a few days? If Stephen has sleep apnea, you will see a huge improvement in his health once he is on a cpap machine and is sleeping full nights again. How are you? Is there some kind of legal aide where you are that can help you with that housing petition???? In the midst of all this, what are you doing for the holidays?

magistramarla
12-10-2009, 08:24 PM
While you're talking to the legal aid folks about housing, you should also talk to them about the school situation. I'd really like to know why no one at that school does anything to protect your daughter, especially since she has documented medical issues. It really makes me mad!
Marla

kim,l
12-10-2009, 09:26 PM
thankyou all for your kind words and advice i have gone to school they have threatened these girls with police charges and they have been suspended but they just do not care they are even abusive to teachers they think it is a joke mikaela has bruises on legs arms and stomach. she didnot go to school today as she said she felt sick but i think she is just scared. i have rang school and demanded this girl be suspended till school ends next week. if she is not i am not sending mikaela back till after summer vacation. as far as my house transfer they will not even attempt to do anything till next year now i will be contacting my local politician and asking for his help to resolve this. sarah is stable at the moment i hope this continues she just is up and down like a seesaw we just take oneday at a time. my mum is having daily dressing on her wounds and taking pain killers. hugs kim l

mountaindreamer
12-11-2009, 07:05 AM
hi kim,

What a incredible woman you are....you take everyone and their problems under your wings and you help them all. I don't blame you for not sending ?

My christmas wish is for you to be able to soak in a huge bath tub.

abbasgirl
12-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Dearest Kim, I agree with that comment...you are an outstanding lady!

I don't blame you about your decision about Mikaela and school... I wouldn't send her back either unless that bully isn't there. I'm glad there's a break from school coming... I pray that helps bring peace to your heart and home.

I also pray the politician you are getting in touch with will hear you and help you sweetie. You have waited way too long for such a basic comfort everyone should have. ((((Hugs)))) Glad to hear Sarah is stable...I pray the roller coaster ride ends and it's just smooth sailing from here on out...and that your Mom heals quickly.

God bless you.