PDA

View Full Version : Joke for today

pandagirl
12-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Hey..did you hear Tiger changed his name...now he is known as "Cheetah"...hahahahah:laugh:

iseedeadmonkeys
12-05-2009, 02:26 PM
hahaha...original but still funny!

Seriously im soo fed up with seeing about his love life on the news over here, its beyond boring and has absolutely nothing to do with us!

Hopefully next week we could get back to news of britain?!

ISDM

pandagirl
12-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Believe me ISDM..we are just as sick of it here..who cares..if I whacked my husband or his car with a golf club I would be locked up..this I know! Are you familiar with singer from Uk..Jay Sean??("Down"..is his big hit here right now) he recently married my former co-worker from here in NJ!

iseedeadmonkeys
12-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Yeah i kno Jay sean, hes good me and mj love his last signal we dance to it in the car...cant remember the name of it now....ride it! we love it :yes:

xx

pandagirl
12-05-2009, 02:52 PM
He is sooo adorable..I've met him several times and I was invited to the wedding here in NJ..I did not attend.I was on vac that weekend at the beach and then had something else to do when I returned..it was right on the cusp of him becoming famous here..lol.I have some great pics..my boss went..they had a traditional Indian wedding. We are still in touch with Thara his wife..I know her since she was a school girl and worked in my office as a 'helper",she is a gem too.He plays down that he is married for the career.