PDA

View Full Version : Call me numb nose.

debbie-b
12-01-2009, 04:11 PM
I will try and explain my newest symptom. For 5 Days I have been having this kind of numb feeling in my nose ( yes nose), it feels numb and it has a tickle, outside the nose, not inside, it feels like there is a hair laying across the nose, on the right side and on the tip. Result, I rub my nose all day long, because it feels like it is not there.
I have all kinds of kind of numb feelings, all over my body, here and there, but this nose thing is anoying.
Has anybody ever have this problem?

pandagirl
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM
I get it too!! I usually take a little liq Beadryl..my life is one big itch! I get rashes/hives and odd "nerve" itches allll the time.

magistramarla
12-01-2009, 07:15 PM
My nose gets numb when I've had too much to drink!!! LOL!!!!
Marla

sick n tired
12-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Lol Marla...I suspect many of us get numb when we have too much to drink....

I had that problem,too, Numbnose....maybe the benedryl will work for you....it make me sleep

debbie-b
12-02-2009, 06:53 AM
I get it too!! I usually take a little liq Beadryl..my life is one big itch! I get rashes/hives and odd "nerve" itches allll the time.

That is what it feels like, a nerve tickle. I have tried Benadryl, it does not help. I will mention it to my rheumy, when I see him on the 22nd.
Now that I think about it, I have had it on my hand before, it felt like there was a hair on my hand, a nerve tickle.
I just wonder what causes it.

Debbie