PDA

View Full Version : newbie

susieslimlips
11-27-2009, 07:14 AM
Hi there, I am newly diagnosed and have been trying to get as much information as possible about lupus. I have just had a bad flare up and coming to terms with having a chronic illness. Looking forward to talking with other lupies!!:laugh:

rob
11-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Hello Susieslimlips,

Welcome to the group! I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE in 2004. I can imagine you are feeling overwhelmed and stressed over the new diagnosis. Coming to terms with this can be tough, but it will get better, trust me. We are an easy-going group, so don't be afraid to join in the conversation. Please, make yourself at home here!

Rob
Your Hopefully Humble Mod...

magistramarla
11-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the group, Susieslimlips!
Marla

pandagirl
11-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Welcome....and remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question..we all have different varried symptoms..yet.. many are the same, and evereyone here is a wealth of info and sooo supportive.

Angel Oliver
11-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Hello and welcome and i hope to catch up with you soon.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-27-2009, 02:41 PM
hello, welcome huge internet lupie loo hugs hope to chat soon x

BonusMom
11-27-2009, 03:43 PM
So sorry about your recent diagnosis, but are pleased that you found WHL.

I was diagnosed with Lupus and Sjogren's Syndrome last December. It was overwheling at first, but knowing that if I don't understand something, I can ask the members on this board and undoubtedly someone will know exactly what I'm asking about.

Welcome aboard!

Bonita
11-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Welcome and this is a great place for answers and love and compassion. Bonita

kim,l
11-27-2009, 07:01 PM
welcome to the group we will all try to help as much as possible to answer your questions hugs kim l

megan_mears
11-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Hi there ,I'm sorry that u were newly diagnosed, but now u have diagnosis and now u have proof your not crazy, I've been living with lupus since the age of 15, now 33.This site is new to me too, but so far it is great, still learning. Like threads, forums,stuff like that I really have no idea,, not as smart as I used to be. Ha, Ha. Sometimes I have to make light of the bad

Saysusie
11-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi Susieslimlips;
Welcome to our family:wave:
As you can see, the people here are very kind and filled with true and honest compassion. I am sorry to hear that you've been diagnosed with Lupus. However, you are doing the right thing by learning as much as you can about the disease and how it affects you.
We are here to help you in any way that we can. We will do all that we can to answer your questions, research information, provide you with understanding, give you comfort when you need it and, especially, to make sure that you know that you are never alone!

Welcome, Again, to our family!
Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

susieslimlips
12-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Thank you all for your compassionate and caring welcome to me. It is wonderful to be able to talk to others who can understand the journey of coming to terms with a chronic illness and living a life with lupus hugs xox
Looking forward to chatting

dsunshine
12-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Sorry to hear about the diagnosis...but so happy you joined the site...WELCOME and I hope you find the answers you need and want. You have come to the right place for understanding, compassion, and a host of cyber friends!

Welcome again!

smokerscat94
12-02-2009, 02:41 PM
welcome to the group!!! we all know how you feel! This is a really good place to talk and vent and meet new people! so welcome and sorry about the diagnosis!