PDA

View Full Version : ee you in a week

mountaindreamer
11-27-2009, 06:15 AM
hi everyone,

i hope all of you had a good day yesterday. I included each of my family members here at WHL in my list of "things that i am thankful for." I truly appreciate you all.

well, my big vacation has arrived. I am so excited to spend the next week traveling along the natural islands on the north carolina coast. Jim and i leave in a couple of hours for Outerbanks North Carolina, and i am so excited.

We are only traveling about 6 hours each day in an effort to minimize my discomfort. And we are staying put somewhere next tuesday while i recover from my shot.

I love you all, i will see you next week.

Remember to be good to yourself.

rob
11-27-2009, 09:46 AM
Have a good time Phyllis, and don't forget to go easy on yourself too! I'll keep things to a dull roar around here until your return. Have fun!

Rob

SandyR
11-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Have fun Phyllis! I hope you enjoy each day and feel well and rested while you are away.

magistramarla
11-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Have a great time, Phyllis.
That sounds like a great little vacation. I've certainly been successful with traveling and taking my shot along the way. I'm sure you'll do fine.
Enjoy, and tell us all about it when you get back.
Hugs,
Marla

BonusMom
11-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a nice trip on the coast. So glad your SO understands your need for rest periods instead of driving 18 hrs a day! Enjoy yourselves and check in with your lupie frinds when you return.

Angel Oliver
11-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Wow Phyllis,

Sounds fab you both enjoy yourself and have lots of fun.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-27-2009, 02:28 PM
right back at ya phyllis thankful for all of you xx and have fantastic time xx

debbie-b
11-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Have fun Phyllis and have a safe trip. Enjoy yourself and take it easy.

Debbie

abbasgirl
11-29-2009, 11:08 AM
I can't wait to hear about this trip. That's one of many places I'd love to visit! You've planned the trip well and I hope and pray you are blessed upon blessed, my friend!

Saysusie
11-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey Phyllis;
Have a wonderful vacation. Take care of yourself so that you can enjoy every moment of it. Make sure that you post pics and tell us all about it when you return!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
12-04-2009, 08:33 PM
hi all,

well, we got home today. Had one of the best vacations that i have ever had. The outer banks of north carolina are absolutely incredible, and remind you of the power of nature. Saw so much wild life, rode on two ferries, ate some wonderful seafood, and just had a pleasant and non-stressful time/. Saw wild horses, and watched with delight as the sea birds flew over the road, dropped clam shells onto the pavement, then dove down to get the clam after the shell busted open. Also, as we were riding along the road in the middle of the island, the sand was swooshing accross the road, and it looked like we were driving on clouds.

Taking the shot was no problem. i just rested as usual, for most of the day, and then went out for an early dinner. Hooray for trying new things, and making them work out. I was worried about how the shot would affect my day, but it really went ok.

Anyway, i did not take any pictures, everything was too beautiful for pictures to do any justice.

it is great to be back, and i will catch up with everyone as soon as possible.

abbasgirl
12-05-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi Phyllis! I'm so glad the shot didn't bother you like usual and you were blessed with a great vacation! :flowers1: We missed you!!!!

Angel Oliver
12-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Hi and welcome home Phyllis.Im so glad you had a wonderful time and really enjoyed yourself,just what the doctor ordered yipeeeeee:yes:.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

joaney
12-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi Phyllis
It sounds like you had a beautiful time. The way you describe it, makes me wanna jump on a plane, and head out there too. Glad everything went well for you, enjoy your Christmas, and have a happy and safe 2010.
Joaney.