PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

pandagirl
11-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at WHL..have a wonderful day...don't stress out over the cooking ...the cleaning...the company.If I keep repeating this, I might actually follow my own advice by tomorrow! Enjoy...

mountaindreamer
11-25-2009, 07:30 PM
happy thanksgiving andrea......hope you have a day of smiles.

admin
11-28-2009, 11:26 PM
I had TWO Thanksgiving dinners here in China. And they were pretty close to home cooking - I was surprised.

abbasgirl
11-29-2009, 10:55 AM
How was your Thanksgiving, Andrea?

How was everyone's?

Mine was delayed but we made the most of it. We had a different meal this year...barbecued a whole chicken, FRIED potatoes, homemade mac and cheese, honeybutter pecan cornbread, green bean casserole, cranberry punch, and my daughter made some funnel cakes with an apple/cranberry sauce on top of them.

Conrad, I'm so glad you had a great thanksgiving. I'm curious what you enjoyed. Care to give more details about your thanksgiving in China?

magistramarla
11-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi Conrad,
My daughter and her SO traveled in China for three weeks last summer. They LOVED the food, and took thousands of pictures. I put a few of my favs in the gallery here, but they barely scratch the surface. I think that she was most thrilled by a hot air balloon ride over some breathtaking landscape.
I can imagine that you are enjoying many of the same sights.
Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
11-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey Conrad;
I am glad to hear that you had a nice Thanksgiving!! Sending you warm hugs of love!

Always
Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie