PDA

View Full Version : new to site but not to lupus

megan_mears
11-25-2009, 03:58 PM
hi my name is Megan, I've had lupus since the age of 15, but not diagnosed uill 17. I have 2 boys ages 15 and 9. I hope to meet other lupies so that I don't feel as if I'm alone. Maybe I can give advice or my personal experiences could maybe help someone else. I love people,, animals, and generaly try to be in a good mood.:angelic::angelic:

rob
11-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Hi Megan,

I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE in 04, I'm 41 now. We're an easy going bunch here, so please make yourself at home. Welcome, and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Rob

mountaindreamer
11-25-2009, 07:28 PM
hi megan,

welcome to our family. This is a great place, and you will never feel alone here. I hope you will join in on our conversations, and please feel free to ask any questions, and to offer any suggestions......we all need help at times, and it is such a comfort to know that our "family of the sky" is always here.

wishing you a very happy thanksgiving.

megan_mears
11-26-2009, 12:55 PM
thank you for the support, I still haven't quite figured out how to use this site yet

megan_mears
11-26-2009, 12:57 PM
thankyou and I hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving

Angel Oliver
11-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Welcome Megan to the forum and i hope we all can support you.You will love it here,everyone are very helpful and so kind and we have a laugh too,so i hope you settle in nicely.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx

Saysusie
11-29-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi Megan;
Welcome to our family. Don't worry about trying to figure out the site, we all took a bit of time before we figured out what we could and could not do. Some of us still have not mastered it!:wacko:
We are here to help you in any way that we can. I am so glad that you found us and that you decided to join our family!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

debbie-b
11-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Hi Megan,

Wanted to say, welcome to our family. I am Debbie and I am 53 and have Lupus.

Debbie