PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for giving...

Oluwa
11-24-2009, 09:40 AM
I want to say thank you so very much to everyone. You have given lots of yourselves to all of us, to me through kind words, support, your time....your friendship on all levels.

Thanks for giving of yourself to me. When I count my blessings, they always include all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble...gobble, gobble..let us feast in our blessings, love, family, friends, food and drink.

Hugs with love always.
Be well. Keep well.
Oluwa

magistramarla
11-24-2009, 09:49 AM
Lots of love to you, too, Oluwa
The same back at you - you have done a lot for many of us here!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Love,
Marla

Saysusie
11-24-2009, 10:15 AM
And a very Happy Thanksgiving to you Oluwa, one who has given so very, very much to everyone here. And a special thank you for always being there for me in my times of need and my low periods. You are one of the kindest, loving hearts that I've ever known! So THANK YOU!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Bonita
11-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and i am gratefull for everyone and their helpfull information i have gotten on this website. Love and prayers Bonita

wrightrs
11-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Happy Thanksgiving !!! Gobble Gobble Gobble up our Thanksgiving Dinners.

rob
11-24-2009, 12:59 PM
It's really good to hear from you Oluwa. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope all is well with you.

Rob

mountaindreamer
11-24-2009, 04:21 PM
happy thanksgiving Oluwa.

All of us are thankful to you for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us. You are always one of the first to find answers to questions, and to put all of that confusing lab report numbers into perspective. You are definitely loved here at WHL, and everywhere that you roam.

And to all of my family, i send wishes for the happiest days of thanks. I will forever be indebted to all of you for the love that i find here at my "home of the sky".

SandyR
11-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Oluwa!!!! I am glad to see you on here and hope things are going well for you.

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else too!!!!!!

Sandy

BonusMom
11-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Hi Oluwa-
So happy to see your post. Thank you for your friendship this year. You and everyone else here at WHL have been my saving grace since my dx last December and I can't thank you enough for all of the support you've given me.

Oluwa
11-25-2009, 06:39 AM
See how wonderful you all are....big tight head hugs. Thank you very much.

Oodles of love,
Oluwa

abbasgirl
11-25-2009, 07:49 AM
See how wonderful you are Oluwa? (((((Hugs))))) We miss you sweetie!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! XOXO

kim,l
11-25-2009, 06:33 PM
happy thanksgiving to you oluwa it is good to here from you hope you are well i know i am not american but i am thankful to have you as a friend as well as all my other friends on this site have good day. hugs kim l

Angel Oliver
11-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Happy thanksgiving everyone and so nice to see you here Oluwa.Im thankful for all the friendships,advice and all the love n support from everyone here also.

Lots of love
Amanda.xxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-26-2009, 04:21 PM
i want to second thirds and fourth what everyones said so far thanks for everything you do owula means more than your ever know same for everyone on this wonderful site i might not get on here much and not much say alot but every word i read helps me throu my day so huge thmasssive gentle hugs to you all xx