PDA

View Full Version : Proudest day of my life

Spanglishqueen
11-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Well I won my biggest case ever! The reason it's my biggest case is because I am no longer a litigator, I have never done a Social Security case, AND it was my dad!!!!! I know a lot of you on here know that fighting for SSDI/SSI can be a long arduous road. This was my dad's 3rd appeal (1st time he involved me- he did it alone the 1st 2 times-didn't want to bother me:skeptical:)

Got him his SSDI on 11-16-09 flew down to TN to do it. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIGHT FOR MY FATHER AND WIN...11-16-09 is the proudest day of my life.

Thought I'd share.

magistramarla
11-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Congratulations, Brenda!
You may have found your calling. You should hire yourself out to people with chronic diseases like autoimmune issues and things like avascular necrosis. These are definitely folks who could use the help.
Hugs,
Marla

Angel Oliver
11-23-2009, 04:18 PM
WOW!!! Well done Brenda.So proud of you for doing this for your Dad yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!:yes:.

Lots of love Amanda.xxxx

tiggerlishus - Heidi
11-23-2009, 05:23 PM
yyyaaaayyyy well done brenda must feel like a great achievement specially for your dad!!! well done you deserve pat on back!!! xxxxx

BonusMom
11-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Congrats on the win, Brenda! And for your bestest client-your dad. I'm sure your dad is grateful and so proud of you right now. Atta girl!

rob
11-24-2009, 03:48 AM
You rule Brenda!! That is great news. I can see you like one of those gunfighters in a western movie. You twirl your six-shooter, blow the smoke off the barrel, and holster your weapon. Well done.

Rob

abbasgirl
11-24-2009, 07:00 AM
Congratulations, Brenda!
You may have found your calling. You should hire yourself out to people with chronic diseases like autoimmune issues and things like avascular necrosis. These are definitely folks who could use the help.
Hugs,
Marla

I agree!!! Way to go, B! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Saysusie
11-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Many, many congratulations to you and to your Dad!! I can feel the pride and happiness in your post!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

mountaindreamer
11-24-2009, 04:43 PM
huge congrats brenda,

to win your first case while fighting for your Dad. Yes, 11/16/2009 is a proud day, it is the day that you saved your dad's life....because that is what you did. I hope you are still walking on air.

SandyR
11-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Congrats Brenda!!!!!